No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Rios vs Barrera Could Be Next, Soto Fight Doubts

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Rios vs Barrera Could Be Next, Soto Fight Doubts

WBA lightweight champion Brandon Rios is poised to face the winner of the upcoming WBC championship rematch between belt owner Humberto Soto and challenger Urbano Antillon. Soto-Antillon takes place on the May 7 pay-per-view undercard to Manny Pacquiao-Shane Mosley at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas

[Click Here To Read More]

Humberto Soto has really got to man up and take the fight against Brandon Rios. However, Soto not taking the fight against Brandon Rios is no excuse for Brandon Rios to fight shot Marco Antonio Barrera.

Comment

MAB???..................LOL..............is this to overshadow morales vs maidana..........................

Comment

Originally posted by MXboxingfan View Post
        Humberto Soto has really got to man up and take the fight against Brandon Rios. However, Soto not taking the fight against Brandon Rios is no excuse for Brandon Rios to fight shot Marco Antonio Barrera.
        soto will never fight bam bam.....WAR BAM

Comment

Originally posted by MXboxingfan View Post
          Yea it is, it's called getting a pay day.

Comment

Brandon should ask Bob for a fight against Guerrero vs Katsidis winner... Hopefully Kats! Then on to JMM!!!!! Although I know it would be a miracle because of the GBP/TopRank beef.. If I could have it my way, thats how it would go.

Comment

Rather see him rematch acosta or fight demarco

Comment

Isn't Marquez a free agent? Rios vs Marquez in June ppv makes sense

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1502 View Post
                  Yea it is, it's called getting a pay day.
                  Exactly.

He's a young fighter and is still developing. Let him make some money and improve his craft.

He has a very crowd pleasing style, but one that will probably lead to a short career. He eats a lot of punches.

I can't believe people are expecting him to immediately jump up to 140 and fight Maidana, etc. He should stay at 135 for as long as he can. Soto and Katsidis are both great matchups for him. But if he really can land a payday against MAB, that should be his first order of business. People have to realize that most boxers make **** money, all things considered.

Comment

Originally posted by APryor View Post
                    Exactly.

He's a young fighter and is still developing. Let him make some money and improve his craft.

He has a very crowd pleasing style, but one that will probably lead to a short career. He eats a lot of punches.
                    I can't believe people are expecting him to immediately jump up to 140 and fight Maidana, etc. He should stay at 135 for as long as he can. Soto and Katsidis are both great matchups for him. But if he really can land a payday against MAB, that should be his first order of business. People have to realize that most boxers make **** money, all things considered.
                    I love how boxing fans always find the negative aspect of everything, even when things look bright.

Comment

Working...
                    X