No announcement yet.

Dwyer's Pacquiao-Mosley prediction!! Very Intresting

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dwyer's Pacquiao-Mosley prediction!! Very Intresting

I respect this guy alot, he certainly knows his boxing and more importantly his record of predictions/bets is very good.

In this video, he states alot of things that imo, alot of people on here will disagree with, watch the vid n let us know what you think.

that is a good bet, over 10 rounds straddled with mosley

Comment

Very rarely Dwyer doesn't favor black fighters or give them more chance then what they really have..

He seems to think shane has the legs to chase pac around aswell.. he really fell off with this prediction. Outside of a big punch early really hurting pac.. shane has little chance

Comment

Originally posted by COCO jr View Post
        Very rarely Dwyer doesn't favor black fighters or give them more chance then what they really have..

He seems to think shane has the legs to chase pac around aswell.. he really fell off with this prediction. Outside of a big punch early really hurting pac.. shane has little chance
        Plus, even with the legs Shane doesn't cut off the ring well anyway.

Comment

yes, hes a huge mayweather fan aswell lol,so maybe he wants to see pac get KOd.

Comment

Originally posted by JonoYoungP4P View Post
            yes, hes a huge mayweather fan aswell lol,so maybe he wants to see pac get KOd.
            Well i do too lol for these **** fights him and top rank are giving us.. big mosley fan too. Dwyer got one thing right though style wise this is a better fight for mosley then Mora/Floyd. If the odds are that wide in the uk i will be putting a bet out for Mosley too.. but more in hope then anything

Comment

Well i do too lol for these **** fights him and top rank are giving us.. big mosley fan too. Dwyer got one thing right though style wise this is a better fight for mosley then Mora/Floyd. If the odds are that wide in the uk i will be putting a bet out for Mosley too.. but more in hope then anything
              Yes. The best way to make good money in this fight is exactley the straddle he advises. I dont hink the *******s will be impressed on what dwyer has got to say though lol

Comment

Didn't watch the video, but don't believe anyone who says Mosley has a realistic chance at beating Pacquiao.

I have one guy betting me $300 against Manny...needless to say he's bet agaist Pacquiao since DLH, and Ive made it a hobby of taking his money. There's some guilt setting in.

Comment

i don't know WHAT dwyer was thinking with this one.

Comment

He said Margarito would KO Pac based on the Hatton fight.

Comment

Working...
                    X