No announcement yet.

So people really accepted this fight?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So people really accepted this fight?

Seriously? This fight is just as bad if not worse than canelo vs. lopez. Vitor should have been nowhere near jones and everyone knows it.

Goes to show you that UFC can pretty much ****ing sell anything. Everyone acting like it was a great victory for Jones. It's insane...

Comment

Originally posted by kaps View Post
      Goes to show you that UFC can pretty much ****ing sell anything. Everyone acting like it was a great victory for Jones. It's insane...
      Lol only to the hardcore fanboys, the ratings on fox and their ppvs disagree, im sure this ppv will do **** numbers too.l

Comment

oh look , kaps is mad that Jones didnt lose. lmao

Comment

I didn't expect Jones to lose, I thought he carried Vitor longer than he had too. I don't think anybody except Vitor thought that Vitor would win. Who in their right mind bet on Belfort?

Comment

Originally posted by ROYistheGOAT View Post
            Lol only to the hardcore fanboys, the ratings on fox and their ppvs disagree, im sure this ppv will do **** numbers too.l
            I think it's more the casual fans who buy the ppvs and buy into the zuffa hype machine.

Comment

I think it's more the casual fans who buy the ppvs and buy into the zuffa hype machine.
              Does the ufc even have casuals nowadays?

Comment

jones keeps winnin if that makes u mad idk what to tell u

Comment

Originally posted by ROYistheGOAT View Post
                  Does the ufc even have casuals nowadays?
                  Here's one.

Originally posted by come out dancin View Post
                  jones keeps winnin if that makes u mad idk what to tell u
                  This brainless idiot doesn't read posts, and he actually thinks what Jones did tonight was an impressive feat. He obviously thinks that Vitor Belfort was a legitimate threat to Jon Jones...

Comment

I was surprised Vitor lasted as long as he did. I was expecting him to be out of there by the end of the 2nd.

Comment

Working...
                    X