No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Marcos Maidana: I'm Open To an Erik Morales Rematch

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Marcos Maidana: I'm Open To an Erik Morales Rematch

Argentina's Marcos "El Chino" Maidana is not characterized by making long statements, but when he does speak he does it in a concise and convincing manner. During several interviews, Erik "El Terrible" Morales has claimed that Maidana is not willing to give him a rematch. Maidana won a close twelve round majority decision over Morales in April. During a recent interview on Radio Belgrano, Maidana downplayed the recent accusations from Morales, who claimed Maidana was a "very dirty fighter."

[Click Here To Read More]

Assuming Erik beat's lucas

Comment

So much for people saying he's afraid of a rematch.

Comment

Props for maidaiana that will be a great rematch first fight was very close could've gone either way I expect the same next time around and I don't think I'm alone here still wanna see another go with khan but he don't wanna rematch...he's scared

Comment

lucas will beat erik and madaina v.s lucas will happen

Comment

Originally posted by PRBOXINGCOTTO View Post
            lucas will beat erik and madaina v.s lucas will happen
            that's a better option anyway..

Comment

i thought maidana was planning to fight mccloskey next?

Comment

Idk i think if Erik's eye wasn't jacked up in the early rounds then he probably would've schooled Maidana. I'd like to see the rematch but Morales has a tough fight ahead.

Comment

This fight was one for the ages, but I do not really believe there should be a rematch since both of the guys have other things to prove. Though I would have no problem with it.

Comment

Lucas will go for a money fight for unification with Khan. Don't see him giving Maidana the time of day

Comment

Working...
                    X