No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Guerrero: Mayweather is Slowing Down, Legs Are Going

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Guerrero: Mayweather is Slowing Down, Legs Are Going

Don’t duck, don’t run, don’t hide - I’m right here!

That’s the audacious message of Robert Guerrero (30-1-1, 18KOs), who came to Mexico City to collect his WBC interim-welterweight belt.

Robert who stepped up two weights to capture that title, wants to fight Floyd Mayweather Jr. next. Now he’s daring Floyd, the full WBC champion at 147-pounds, to step up and fight him saying:

“I want to fight the pound for pound best fighter in the world. But no one’s unbeatable. It’s having the right skills set and also being ready to whatever it takes to win the fight.” [Click Here To Read More]

Here we go again.

Comment

i really get tired of guerrero begging bigger attractions to fight him... nobody is scared of him. boxing is a business. he hasnt fought or beat a name at 147 and hes calling out mayweather? nothing i saw from him last fight suggested he was ready for ppv... hed be a tune up for mayweather and probably get embarrassed.

Comment

oh dear god, if only you would wake up from the dream you are in Robert...

Comment

Comment

That is quite a leap thinking: "I just beat Aydin, so I believe I can handle Floyd now!"

LOL I mean props to him for gunning for big payday, but there is a pecking order and he has to position himself properly in line. Someone like Broner is more realistic, but Floyd is 2 classes above both of them.

Comment

Yeah Rob, a man who almost scored a 12th round KO over a tough rugged champion while fighting beyond his weight class is losing his legs. I'm so glad to hear that Bradley is going to rid us of you. Can't wait til December.

Comment

Mayweather's legs aren't the same but Mayweather still beats him easy.

Comment

floyd, broner, tim, now floyd again, Ghost trying hard to get one of the brothers to fight him. Whose he gonna call out next, devon alexander.

Comment

Please stop

Comment

Working...
                    X