No announcement yet.

Guerrero can pull the up set.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guerrero can pull the up set.

If you watch Floyds last 4 fights he doesn't move to much anymore. He just needs somebody that can put non stop pressure and Guerrero proved he can do that. If you watch the Hatton fight he was able to give Floyd hell and he looked much smaller than him. All his last opponents were able to put him against the ropes. Guerrero is looking pretty strong at this weight and he's a pretty good thinker in the ring I think he can pull the upset on Floyd. Cotto was getting to him and he wasn't even letting his hands go enough. If Guerrero can throw as many punches as he did against Berto then Floyd better find his happy feet. Guerrero by SD.

Cotto gave him hell? Apart from the bloody nose, Floyd beat him pretty bad

Comment

I think he'll be more competitive than most think but no, can't see him pulling off the upset unless Floyd has severely declined all of a sudden.

Comment

I love Guerrero but I'm not sure he can pull it off. Then again, confidence and momentum play a huge factor.

How funny would it be if Guerrero out of people was the one to beat Mayweather? How funny would it be if Mayweather thought he chose the easy route and actually lost his 0 after all this time of protecting and bragging about it.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Guerrero went life and death with sorry ass bert and now he's gonna beat floyd?

Comment

Whether you like it or not he's just another victim.

Comment

Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post
              I love Guerrero but I'm not sure he can pull it off. Then again, confidence and momentum play a huge factor.

How funny would it be if Guerrero out of people was the one to beat Mayweather? How funny would it be if Mayweather thought he chose the easy route and actually lost his 0 after all this time of protecting and bragging about it.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android
              Yeah! That's what I'm talking about. Honestly I think Canelo wouldn't let his hands go enough and that would play right into Mayweather's strengths. You have to be able to apply unlimited pressure.

Comment

Guerrero's only chance is Floyd injuring himself in some way.

Comment

I like Guerrero, tough dude and hes also from the Bay Area like myself, so nice to see him rep the hometown, BUT i dont see him pulling this out at all. Floyd is just in a different class, and will pick him apart imo.

Comment

before the berto fight, i did'nt give robert any chance at all ..but now i could see it similar to floyd vs castillo 1 fight ..

Comment

Working...
                    X