Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Did Mayweather accept 50/50 when pac refused test?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Did Mayweather accept 50/50 when pac refused test?

Did Mayweather accept 50/50 when pac refused test?

And now that Pac accepts test, Mayweather refuses 50/50 split?

I think this is right, but please correct me if I'm wrong.

But if this is the case, I only see one person avoiding the other......

floyd is a coward!!!!

Comment

if this is the truth, then please tell me

Comment

Put it like this, the financial split was never a problem.

If I recall correctly from ESPN, in 2009 (after the Pac-Cotto fight), all agreements were finalized then came the testing request. We know what happen after.

Testing has "ALWAYS" been the issue even when Team Pac says they agree. Based on history, they would agree only to disagree.

Not until most recently has Team Mayweather finally acknowledged that Team Pac agreed to OST, only for Pac to revamp their stance of agreeing to less than 50/50.

This whole situation is just one great big puzzle. As soon as you get one piece lined up another one moves out of place.

Comment

yes he did--and then he took it off of the table after manny and roach went into lie mode about the tests---they initially agreed to random ost's, but then took it to arum and he had to explain what random means and that scared manny and freddy--so they came up with 5 different cutoff dates---then once the negotiations failed, floyd took the 50/50 off of the table and this was before he fought mosley..

so don't buy into jackasses on here like the floyd is a coward poster who knows nothing about this sport obviously---he's also a nancy grace fan--

Comment

whaaaaaaaaaat????????!!!!!!!!!!!! its a big puzzle? either Floyd accepts the 50/50 which would grant him his highest payday, or he rejected pac's offer.... whaaat is it???/

Comment

It's final. Floyd accepts his next assignment for a lesser foe and a lesser fee... what a boxing fan's nightmare....

Comment

You wonder what's next if Pac suddenly decides to take the $40M. "All he has to do is drop Roach as his trainer"

Comment

Originally posted by Chups View Post
                  You wonder what's next if Pac suddenly decides to take the $40M. "All he has to do is drop Roach as his trainer"
                  actually that's not a bad idea roach won't be able to help him beat Floyd, hell he couldn't help Manny beat Marquez, a foe they fought twice before there third and probably not final fight

Comment

he sure did...50/50 was never a problem for floyd until manny outsold him.......the chicken**** is dumb as hell...

Comment

Working...
                    X