No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Cunningham: Arum-Haymon Feud Could Block The Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Cunningham: Arum-Haymon Feud Could Block The Fight

While the general public is stimulated by Floyd Mayweather Junior's apparent overture to fight Manny Pacquiao on May 5, boxing insiders are not exactly booking flights to Las Vegas or trying to get tickets.

[Click Here To Read More]

wonder what the beef is......

Comment

Originally posted by vcvc View Post
      wonder what the beef is......
      hayman slept with bobs wife

naw just kidding haven't a clue probably something supid

Comment

Bob's mad that Floyd, the best fighter since Ali was brought up by Top Rank and now Haymon is promoting him and Bob is envious of the money that Floyd brings in.

I can understand why uncle Bob steals from Pac. He has to make up for all the money he hasn't made with Mayweather, the best fighter since Ali.

I would be mad too if I was Arum. Floyd is the PPV king and cash money king and that is what Bob Arum is all about. Bitter old man......

He needs to make this fight. We the boxing fans ALL know when Bob is ready he will make the fight because NO fighter will stop Bob from doing his job that he has done for over 50 years.... Floyd haters give Floyd waaaaaaaaay to much credit if they think Floyd is the reason... lol Silly *******ed fanboys..

When the big boss man uncle Bob says yes and gives the command, this fight will be made!

Comment

Originally posted by WESS View Post
          Bob's mad that Floyd, the best fighter since Ali was brought up by Top Rank and now Haymon is promoting him and Bob is envious of the money that Floyd brings in.

I can understand why uncle Bob steals from Pac. He has to make up for all the money he hasn't made with Mayweather, the best fighter since Ali.

I would be mad too if I was Arum. Floyd is the PPV king and cash money king and that is what Bob Arum is all about. Bitter old man......

He needs to make this fight. We the boxing fans ALL know when Bob is ready he will make the fight because NO fighter will stop Bob from doing his job that he has done for over 50 years.... Floyd haters give Floyd waaaaaaaaay to much credit if they think Floyd is the reason... lol Silly *******ed fanboys..

When the big boss man uncle Bob says yes and gives the command, this fight will be made!
          Bob Arum has more money than those two niiiiggas combined....

Comment

This is where Pacquaio needs to put his foot in. TELL Bob Arum what he wants. But I doubt this will happen, and the circus continues.

Comment

Originally posted by Machingo69 View Post
              Bob Arum has more money than those two niiiiggas combined....
              So what? He clearly has no intention of making that fight.....
              http://www.fighthype.com/pages/conte...6bc8d318021bb0

Comment

Originally posted by Discipline View Post
                This is where Pacquaio needs to put his foot in. TELL Bob Arum what he wants. But I doubt this will happen, and the circus continues.
                Pacquiao is b1tch-made, so I doubt that he has any choice in the matter.

I would truly love to know why he is so subservient to Bob Arum. What does that old **** have over Pac, that makes Manny such a meek little b1tch?

FACT: Pacquiao could just make it happen, so he is the one who is holding up the fight, and he always has been.

Comment

Arum is just mad that Haymon got to Harvard the proper and hard way. Arum got there because of the J**-connection.

Comment

I just can't believe with all the money to be made not only on the fight but a possible 300 million on a trilogy that they can't get it together.

Hell can I get 60 million to get KTFO by Pac. I won't promise not to pull a Clottey or Mosley though. Only idiots like Cheatto try to defend with their face.

Comment

Working...
                    X