No announcement yet.

Sitcom: To catch a predator

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [LMAO!] Sitcom: To catch a predator

god damn that chick was hot though. faaaawkk! does she have some self shot pics. anyone know her name? maybe she got facebook. since she's not really underage i dont think i'd go to jail right? fawk yeah!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Sybian View Post
      god damn that chick was hot though. faaaawkk! does she have some self shot pics. anyone know her name? maybe she got facebook. since she's not really underage i dont think i'd go to jail right? fawk yeah!!!!
      I am tempted to tell this post to your ex.

Comment

Damn!! Dude with CP trying to ball!!!

What's hilarious as **** is how he's chillin in the chair tryin to get his rap on .. got his blue tooth in his ear, leaning on the cane .... Dude is cool as ****. Then he goes outside and leans on the cop, like nah, dude this ain't what it looks like ....

Comment

Originally posted by Sybian View Post
          You crack me up Syb!

Comment

This was funnier without the annoying laugh track, someone post the original video. I remember seeing it without the annoying laugh track.

Comment

Working...
            X