No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Nonito Donaire Beats Omar Narvaez in New York

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Nonito Donaire Beats Omar Narvaez in New York

WaMu Theater, New York City - WBC/WBO bantamweight champion Nonito Donaire (27-1, 18KOs) won a lopsided twelve round unanimous decision over previously undefeated WBO super flyweight king Omar Narvaez (35-1-2, 19KOs), who moved up in weight. All three judges scored it 120-108.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Donaire looks sleepy.

Comment

come at me bro

Comment

The formerly unbeaten Argentine did not come to fight but to survive, ala Joshua Clottey..

Comment

Narvaez might had put to his mind what Floydie said:
          “Always protect yourself at all times!”

and Clottey might say:
          “Welcome to the Club!”

Sportswriter might consider giving award to the best
          "BLOCKER" of the Year Award

Comment

snore, clottey must've been in narvaez's corner

Comment

IMHO at least Floyd comes their to outpoint and win over his opponent...

that's not I what I saw on this fight with narvaez, he was their to survive...

Comment

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
                They do that when all 1st class fighters seem to strugle. Donaire did not get exposed. He simply went up against probably the best high guard defense since Winky. IMO he lost the 2nd & 3rd, but he won the fight. I was more impressed with Navaera's defense but that's no knock on Donaire who still owned the fight. But I still will never blame that little guiy for not getting ko'd.
                Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
                I don't think it ruined the night at all. What people refuse to understand sometimes is that even the best fighters on the planet run into someome that isn't in the mood to be stopped & is willing to make 12 rounds of hell. That little dude was smaller, weaker & slower, he'd never lost he was fighting a superior fighter & decided since he wouldn't win, he was going to last the fight & he did, I applaude the little guy for that. That's no knock on Donaire, great fighters win & that's what he did.

Comment

Working...
                X