Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I usually don't make Mayweather threads, but....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I usually don't make Mayweather threads, but....

Jesus Christ, this guy gets crucified on here for things that other guys get a pass for.

Guerrero can move up to 147, win a belt, and Mayweather isn't supposed to fight him because he's "too small." Despite the fact that Mayweather isn't big to start with.

Mayweather wins a title at 154, he has to fight Canelo (miraculously, Mayweather isn't "too small" in this situation). He is also supposed to fight Martinez, another fight where Floyd isn't "too small."

Mayweather is said to be "ducking" Canelo, because Canelo made a silly demand, and acted like a diva. Nevermind the fact that Canelo makes a (damn good) living off of avoiding top opposition.

Mayweather acts like a diva, and makes a silly demand, and guess what? Mayweather's ducking again.

Pacquiao wins a vacant title (at a catchweight of 150) and is praised, never expected to defend the title against a legit 154lber.

I could go on, obviously, but I think you get it.

Call it whatever you want, but it's the reason that with every day that passes, people take this place less and less serious.
    Last edited by johnm is...; 02-27-2013, 05:34 PM.

When it all boils down, the haters are oblivious to the fact that their criticism is based off of how skilled Mayweather is and that's unfair.

Comment

Originally posted by Dominicano Soy View Post
      When it all boils down, the haters are oblivious to the fact that their criticism is based off of how skilled Mayweather is.
      That's exactly what it is.

They will never admit it, but it's simply that people want to see him lose so badly, that nothing he does will be good enough. Until he loses, and they can say "I told you so".

If he were to beat Canelo and Martinez, he would be "ducking Andre Ward".

And if he were to lose when he's 45 years old, they would say "told ya he was overrated!"

Comment

I don't care if Floyd loses, I want him to take real tough challenges and prove he is what he says he is. He claims to be the GOAT. Prove it you chicken ****. Stop fighting lightweights.

Comment

Originally posted by WARQUEZ View Post
          I don't care if Floyd loses, I want him to take real tough challenges and prove he is what he says he is. He claims to be the GOAT. Prove it you chicken ****. Stop fighting lightweights.
          Thank you for proving my point.

This may be a news flash for some of you, so I'll make this as simple as I can.

Sometimes, in boxing, fighters move up in weight.

Guerrero moved to 147, manhandled, and beat the hell out of Andre Berto. Guerrero made his case as a WW.

I have never defended the Marquez fight, and I never will.

Comment

Originally posted by WARQUEZ View Post
            Floyd fans keep making threads like this up, but then never listen to the answers and replies they get.

Floyd is criticised as he dont fight much, doesnt work as hard as his fellow peers, yet gets more credit than the workhorses of the sport.

People want us to believes hes the best fighter, when he dont fight. Its harder to be 100% in a fight when you fight often, there are going to be nights when its just not happening for you and its not your night.

Floyd will never encounter those nights as he dont fight much, and its easier to prepare for one off fights and have a good night, and make things go right for you on the night.

Comment

Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
              Floyd fans keep making threads like this up, but then never listen to the answers and replies they get.

Floyd is criticised as he dont fight much, doesnt work as hard as his fellow peers, yet gets more credit than the workhorses of the sport.

People want us to believes hes the best fighter, when he dont fight. Its harder to be 100% in a fight when you fight often, there are going to be nights when its just not happening for you and its not your night.

Floyd will never encounter those nights as he dont fight much, and its easier to prepare for one off fights and have a good night, and make things go right for you on the night.
              So it's because he doesn't fight often enough to have an off night. What?

Comment

Originally posted by johnm is...
                Jesus Christ, this guy gets crucified on here for things that other guys get a pass for.

Guerrero can move up to 147, win a belt, and Mayweather isn't supposed to fight him because he's "too small." Despite the fact that Mayweather isn't big to start with.

Mayweather wins a title at 154, he has to fight Canelo (miraculously, Mayweather isn't "too small" in this situation). He is also supposed to fight Martinez, another fight where Floyd isn't "too small."

Mayweather is said to be "ducking" Canelo, because Canelo made a silly demand, and acted like a diva. Nevermind the fact that Canelo makes a (damn good) living off of avoiding top opposition.

Mayweather acts like a diva, and makes a silly demand, and guess what? Mayweather's ducking again.

Pacquiao wins a vacant title (at a catchweight of 150) and is praised, never expected to defend the title against a legit 154lber.

I could go on, obviously, but I think you get it.

Call it whatever you want, but it's the reason that with every day that passes, people take this place less and less serious.
                True story.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Good lord.

Comment

so your deep hatred for Floyd all stems from him not fighting often enough ??

Comment

Working...
                    X