No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Video: Broner Talks Maidana, Mayweather-Canelo, More

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Video: Broner Talks Maidana, Mayweather-Canelo, More

Luis Sandoval catches up with WBA welterweight champion Adrien Broner during the afternoon, and then later at night. Broner discusses a potential fight with Marcos Maidana, Floyd Mayweather Jr. vs. Saul Alvarez, and more.
    [Click Here To Read More]

acording to marcos facebook broner turned white when they where face to face

Comment

Originally posted by Dean_Razorback View Post
      You an Arkansas man, or is the Razorback referrence a coincidence?

Anyway, I wondered how much of it was staged or if the meeting was 100% legit and unexpected.

Comment

Originally posted by Dean_Razorback View Post
        I have never seen a black person turn white does that even make sense?
        Funny as **** Broner saying it isn't Maidana on his own twitter.

I don't see why hate on Broner he is much better than he was. This is a really good interview

He is actually smart, playing all of your mortal souls
        Last edited by Jloro; 09-13-2013, 11:43 AM.

Comment

Maidana wants a money fight. I don't blame him. Ain't nobody scared if ****ing maidana, lmao.

Comment

Originally posted by Jloro View Post
            I have never seen a black person turn white does that even make sense?
            Funny as **** Broner saying it isn't Maidana on his own twitter.

I don't see why hate on Broner he is much better than he was. This is a really good interview

He is actually smart, playing all of your mortal souls
            When black people get scared, they turn white.

Broner is an intelligent person and self-promoter. The fight with Maidana will be for P4P entry into the top ten, legitimately, and begin his journey onto becoming the #1 P4P boxer in the world. By the end of 2014, he will be there.

Comment

Originally posted by Frank Ducketts View Post
              Ain't nobody scared if ****ing maidana, lmao.
              Tell that to Broner and his team, as they rushed him out of the place like the secret service with the prez...

Meanwhile Maidana slowly meandered out while signing autographs and taking pics with his fans.

Last edited by Syf; 09-13-2013, 12:53 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by nathan_nall View Post
                You an Arkansas man, or is the Razorback referrence a coincidence?

Anyway, I wondered how much of it was staged or if the meeting was 100% legit and unexpected.
                no, i'm from argentina, the signature is because of pantera, big fan, same with the nikname, is reference to dime's guitar (dean ML razorback).

and what marcos said is a common expresion in argentina. maybe it was a little staged. they are probably trying to justify the ppv somehow

Comment

Broner

I can't get into Broner's BS, but he seems like a honest to goodness great guy underneath the show business crap.

Comment

Working...
                  X