No announcement yet.

what are you currently working on?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what are you currently working on?

Title says it....interested to see what my fellow boxers are currently trying to improve right now?

For me its trying out different jabs for setting up different punches and finding my range more

One word to sum it up....everything. lol.

Footwork, stamina, and upperbody movement to bame a few

Comment

stamina and power

Comment

speed and lots of ab work

Comment

Footwork
          Footwork
          Footwork

Oh and some Footwork...

Alex

Comment

I'm trying to work on my defence a lot at the moment, as I've been away from boxing for a good few months

I'm currently trying to work on footwork and head movement mostly to help me set up counter punching.

I'm also working on general fitness, but then who isn't?

Comment

Just thought you'd be amused to hear my deal, being a complete newb .

The jab.

Jumping rope - I managed a personal best of 15 times in a row without failing just now wow big deal lol - but I'll get there! I'm better than I was 1 week ago, and I guess that's what counts.

Footwork - keeping the base properly and not crossing legs or anything.

Got a long long way to go but thoroughly enjoying it.

Comment

Originally posted by Locche View Post
                Just thought you'd be amused to hear my deal, being a complete newb .

The jab.

Jumping rope - I managed a personal best of 15 times in a row without failing just now wow big deal lol - but I'll get there! I'm better than I was 1 week ago, and I guess that's what counts.

Footwork - keeping the base properly and not crossing legs or anything.

Got a long long way to go but thoroughly enjoying it.
                Everyone starts somewhere, keep at it bro

Comment

I work on my offensive footwork a lot, im bad at cutting off the ring and i move forward in a straight line. I need to improve it a lot.

I also work on my straight right because it's my worst punch, the timing and accuracy is bad even when i land a good jab i find it hard to follow up with a good straight right. Im too reliant on my left hand.

Comment

I'm working on technique, punch and move. Also footwork and better punching.

Comment

Working...
                    X