• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The world economy is starting to recover

The world economy is starting to recover

The U.S. economy returned to growth in the third quarter

Japan’s jobless rate unexpectedly dropped to a four-month low in September

China's GDP grows nearly 9 percent last quarter, and tips a 10.6 percent growth in the 4th quarter

Most economists tipping the Uk will return to growth in the 4th quarter

I think the world leaders handed the world financial crisis excellently. Aggressive expansionary Monterey policy with a sound fiscal policy helps contain the GFC the world financial crisis since the great depression

Debt load is not prohibitive to growth. This has been proven. Greatest periods of economic growth were post revolution and post WW2 both of which were periods where it's debt/GDP ratio were actually higher than they are now. The argument that government debt is problematic for economic growth runs contrary to historical realities. Debt only seems to become an issue for economic growth when the government cuts spending drastically in an effort to pay it off quickly, which is the opposite of what is currently happening.

Well Done, The federal reserve, Obama, EU, and China.

And here I thought we had the highest unemployment in 26 years.

Comment

Fuck politics and all these agenda havin, propaganda pushing muh****ers.

Comment

Originally posted by The Dice View Post
        The world economy is starting to recover

The U.S. economy returned to growth in the third quarter

Japan’s jobless rate unexpectedly dropped to a four-month low in September

China's GDP grows nearly 9 percent last quarter, and tips a 10.6 percent growth in the 4th quarter

Most economists tipping the Uk will return to growth in the 4th quarter

I think the world leaders handed the world financial crisis excellently. Aggressive expansionary Monterey policy with a sound fiscal policy helps contain the GFC the world financial crisis since the great depression

Debt load is not prohibitive to growth. This has been proven. Greatest periods of economic growth were post revolution and post WW2 both of which were periods where it's debt/GDP ratio were actually higher than they are now. The argument that government debt is problematic for economic growth runs contrary to historical realities. Debt only seems to become an issue for economic growth when the government cuts spending drastically in an effort to pay it off quickly, which is the opposite of what is currently happening.

Well Done, The federal reserve, Obama, EU, and China.
        could you be more naive....
        Last edited by - v e t -; 10-29-2009, 08:38 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Jim Jeffries View Post
          And here I thought we had the highest unemployment in 26 years.
          Unemployment is the last lead indicator that falls in a recovery. Give it time

Comment

Well when my services are in high demand I will believe it.

Comment

Originally posted by QUELOQUE View Post
              Fuck politics and all these agenda havin, propaganda pushing muh****ers.
              What propaganda??? This is really news; USA is out of the recession.

Comment

Comment

2.36 percentage points of the 3.5 percent third-quarter growth in GDP came from consumer spending. Car sales alone represented 1 percentage point of total growth, reflecting the success of the government's Cash for Clunkers program.

And the holiday season is close. Means more spending

Comment

Originally posted by The Dice View Post
                    What propaganda??? This is really news; USA is out of the recession.
                    I'm not going at you per-say, it's the first time I see you posting something political.

Comment

Working...
                    X