No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Team Kayode Rip Marco Huck, Issue a Challenge

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Team Kayode Rip Marco Huck, Issue a Challenge

BoxingScene.com was advised by a reliable source that Sauerland Event extended an offer to undefeated prospect Lateef Kayode (16-0) to face WBO champion Marco Huck (31-1) in April. The offer was declined by Kayode's promoter Gary Shaw.

[Click Here To Read More]

After the gift he got this past Friday

Photobucket

Comment

Huck is a straight up ***** just like every single other German fighter.
      Last edited by the niggest; 02-07-2011, 01:34 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Megamerican View Post
        Huck is a straight up ***** just like every single other German fighter.
        But he should be able to win this one without his crooked German judges, which is the only reason why this was attempted to be made since they must have lost confidence after the schooled he got from Lebedev last time out.

Comment

Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post
          But he should be able to win this one without his crooked German judges, which is the only reason why this was attempted to be made since they must have lost confidence after the schooled he got from Lebedev last time out.
          Maybe but he's too much of a coward to ever leave Germany.

Comment

Quite funny considering the gift Kayode got this weekend from the judges. No way he won that fight. Iannuzzi was robbed!

Comment

I like Marco Huck in this fight, many will say what they want to say about Captain Huck, He has become one of my fav euro fighters out there. Germany is one of those countries that boxers still can make a good living in boxing. even though sometimes the judging is suspect. One day I will learn to speak German.

Comment

Lateef Kayode think about it................................................ ..............................

Comment

Although I think Kayode lost this past weekend I still believe he can become a champ if he works more on technique he reminded me of Cruiserweight Joshua Clottey he wasnt letting his hands go enough but when he did he would tag up Ianuzzi pretty good. Iannuzzi is a solid fighter as well mad props to him cause he put up a good fight. Shaw is right about Kayode, he needs more developing and theres nothing wrong with that but Huck is no pushover would be a good fight.

Cruiserweight is a stacked division I really hope that Super Six happens. Cunningham, Jones, Huck, Lebedev, Hernandez/Herelius winner, and the winner of Palacios and Kryztof Wlodzaryck or however you spell it haha.

Comment

Kayode looked like crap last Friday. He's well trained in the physical sense but seems to be suffering from the Arthur Abraham syndrome, gloves up high and take a lot of punches and is afraid to let his hands go, not an impressive boxer at all. Freddie doesn't need to waste his time on this guy, release him from Wild card Gym and pick up a talented fighter instead.

Comment

Working...
                    X