No announcement yet.

Tim Bradley vs Robert Guerrero

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tim Bradley vs Robert Guerrero

Who you like in this fight right here??Great action if this fight get's made...

A similar thread was made right after Bradley 'won' his belt.

I picked Guerrero then, I pick Guerrero now.

Comment

Hard to pick, but Bradley's lack of power isn't going to do him any favors at higher weights. Guerrero on the other hand is turning into a pretty legitimate, tough welterweight with underrated ring IQ.

Bradley's tough to deal with for most guys though. That's sort of a toss-up fight in my mind. There may be a clear answer by the end of the fight, but I'm not sure we have enough to go on to really predict it. I'd favor Guerrero slightly though.

Comment

I thought this fight was suppose to be made instead of Guerrero-Berto, whatever happen? Fight fall through? Arum? Bradley didn't want it?

Comment

If this match gets made they shouldn't even bother with gloves.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
            I thought this fight was suppose to be made instead of Guerrero-Berto, whatever happen? Fight fall through? Arum? Bradley didn't want it?
            I think there was a different story from both sides...TR Guerrero wants to much money...GBP Bradley wants to much money,which means TR and GBP still don't want to deal with each other...But these are the kinda fighters who can end that,these guys are their own men not lead around by the nose...Hopefully they can get it done..It would be a special fight...

Comment

Originally posted by Rome-By-Ko View Post
              I think there was a different story from both sides...TR Guerrero wants to much money...GBP Bradley wants to much money,which means TR and GBP still don't want to deal with each other...But these are the kinda fighters who can end that,these guys are their own men not lead around by the nose...Hopefully they can get it done..It would be a special fight...
              Cool because I remember they were talking about it but then nothing and Berto Guerrero got done....GBP/TR aren't going to make the fight...so meh

Comment

It's a fight I'd like to see.

Would be a better match up for Bradley than fighting Peterson.

Make it happen.

Comment

Timmy takes a UD. You won't be knocking timmy down they way berto was dropped. And Tim can adjust the range and adapt.

Comment

Arum won't do it unless GBP steps aside during promotion. Don't know who'd win but it would be a foul fest that's for sure.

Comment

Working...
                    X