• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [HOLY S**T!] Lionel Messi and Cristiano Ronaldo

Messi is the best, and is from argentina

Comment

great goal from messi

Comment

Good goal by Messi but Ronaldo's goals were way more important than Messi's tonight. Real had a tough game while Messi had a real easy game. but still, great goal by Messi (even though Villa's was better)

Comment

Originally posted by www.Erik.com View Post
          Good goal by Messi but Ronaldo's goals were way more important than Messi's tonight. Real had a tough game while Messi had a real easy game. but still, great goal by Messi (even though Villa's was better)
          Vill's goal was immense:

Comment

Ronaldo>Messi

Ronaldo is on fire this season, i hope he keeps this up and he'll get the golden boot. Ronaldo needs to score when el clasico comes around to shut the haters up and he'll win player of the year

plus ronaldo is hot no ****

Comment

Di Maria is having a good season

Comment

DiMaria is an animal, same with Ozil ive been watchin every madrid game since the friendlys and they look really really good

Comment

Originally posted by dj stones! View Post
                  DiMaria is an animal, same with Ozil ive been watchin every madrid game since the friendlys and they look really really good
                  yes they have been playing well

Comment

Originally posted by dj stones! View Post
                    Ronaldo>Messi

Ronaldo is on fire this season, i hope he keeps this up and he'll get the golden boot. Ronaldo needs to score when el clasico comes around to shut the haters up and he'll win player of the year

plus ronaldo is hot no ****
                    I havent looked forward to a el Clasico this much in years!!

this year I think Real will win thanks to Ronaldo, Ozil and a much better Defence than last season. + I dont think Barca are as strong as last season.

Comment

Working...
                    X