No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Chemito Moreno Could Face De La Mora in Next Bout

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Chemito Moreno Could Face De La Mora in Next Bout

Mexico's David "Morita" De La Mora could very well become the next challenger for Anselmo 'Chemito' Moreno, the current bantamweight world champion of the World Boxing Association (WBA). De La Mora has a professional record of 24 wins, one loss and 17 knockouts. In addition, he's sitting in the tenth position within the WBA's rankings. The only loss on the record of 'Morita' came at the hands of current "regular" WBA bantamweight champion, Japan's Koki Kameda.
    [Click Here To Read More]

He looks like a worthy opponent.

Comment

Couldn't find anyone better huh???

Comment

Originally posted by MJ223 View Post
        Couldn't find anyone better huh???
        What wrong hith De La Mora?

Comment

Anyone else think it was De La Hoya at first?

Comment

Originally posted by ShadowShade View Post
            Anyone else think it was De La Hoya at first?
            No...............

Comment

Need to check him out to scout him a little bit BUT.....

He already lost to the "regular" champ in Komeda no desire to see him face the "super" champ when after the loss he did nothing else at 118

Mares is fighting a Ring rated fighter in Morel and Donaire will fight Arce who I'm sure will get a top 10 ranking after Parra..... While not perfect more reliable then the alphabet organizations.... Think Pablo Cesar Cano even though it was the WBC

I kinda look at Donaire Mares and Moreno as a group so to speak since they are contemporaries and established themselves as the top 3 at 118 while not fighting each other (even though Donaire moved up and Mares plans to as well)

Donaire vs Arce

Mares vs Morel

Moreno vs De la Mora

ATM this is how I feel Morenos match up stacks up against Mares and Donaires.....

Comment

Originally posted by MJ223 View Post
                Need to check him out to scout him a little bit BUT.....

He already lost to the "regular" champ in Komeda no desire to see him face the "super" champ when after the loss he did nothing else at 118

Mares is fighting a Ring rated fighter in Morel and Donaire will fight Arce who I'm sure will get a top 10 ranking after Parra..... While not perfect more reliable then the alphabet organizations.... Think Pablo Cesar Cano even though it was the WBC

I kinda look at Donaire Mares and Moreno as a group so to speak since they are contemporaries and established themselves as the top 3 at 118 while not fighting each other (even though Donaire moved up and Mares plans to as well)

Donaire vs Arce

Mares vs Morel

Moreno vs De la Mora

ATM this is how I feel Morenos match up stacks up against Mares and Donaires.....
                I'm just going off the Box rec. But Del barely loss to a Koki in Japan.

That's actually quite a accomplishment. Its tough to win in Japan.

Comment

Originally posted by ThePhantom5 View Post
                  I'm just going off the Box rec. But Del barely loss to a Koki in Japan.

That's actually quite a accomplishment. Its tough to win in Japan.
                  Don't disagree with u there..... But how do u think the matchups I listed stack up??? Think we could be in for a surprise???

Comment

What happened to Mijares?

Comment

Working...
                    X