Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Carl Froch: A Kessler Trilogy Would Be on Neutral Ground

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Carl Froch: A Kessler Trilogy Would Be on Neutral Ground

After his pre-fight threat to 'kill' Mikkel Kessler, Carl Froch paid tribute to the Dane on Sunday morning.

The Briton, who had lost their first fight in Denmark, also mentioned the possibility of a third fight after avenging the loss by winning the return match on points.

“If there was a third fight it would have to be on neutral territory. I will listen to options and whoever I fight next it will have to be a defining fight because of where I'm at in my career.

"Stylistically we make good fights. I think I dominated him behind the jab and I don't know if he really wants a third fight," he said.

"I'm 35 but feel fresh enough to have three or four top-level fights."

However, for Kessler, a third career defeat in 48 fights may tempt him to retire after making his professional debut 15 years ago. [Click Here To Read More]

and this is why Froch is respected.

True fighter, he not begging for AA for a rematch and nor is he trying to make it happen literally in his mother backyard.

Froch is a G, and acts how fighters should act. Unlike like Ward pussies ass cry baby ass that is begging for a rematch cause he want Froch to pay his bills. Froch aint your daddy motherfuckers, get out there and get it, the same fights available to froch are available to your so why are you scared to take those fights? Froch aint.

Man it up ***** ass ward!
    Last edited by Rifa; 05-26-2013, 04:10 AM.

Comment

The only poosy @ss cry baby i see^^^^^^^^^

Comment

Originally posted by Albeerto View Post
        The only poosy @ss cry baby i see^^^^^^^^^
        says the guy who posted over 300 time and still no one respect your opinion.

like i said same fight available to froch is available to Ward why is he scared to take them?

bute was available ward got scared froch handled it, the rematch for kessler was there (who ward had to cheat head butt and elbow 1000X) ward turn down and froch took it, now the B.hop fight is available and Froch is actively pursuing it and ward wants no part of that fight and is begging froch for a rematch, what the fuck is Ward doing?

Comment

If only all fighters would take on all comers and make fair fights like this.

I love that their style compliment each other and they're good friends. reminds me a little bit of Gatti-Ward trilogy..

It was a great fight. Kess i past it but gave Froch a great fight regardless. Kess should fight an average joe infront of his people in Denmark for the last time and then retire.

Froch should try and make a re-match with Ward happen. He'll probably get his ass kicked again, but then it's settled atleast.

Comment

What is Froch on!!!!

I use to be a big fan of Froch, but i think he is really deluded at times.

Lets me honest with ourselves going through his fights that are of note:
            Won Pascal - Great war, won by decision was close.
            Won Taylor - Won by TKO is 12th, was behind on scorecards....lucky
            Won Dirrel - Lost that on points but got hometown decision
            Lost - Kessler - Lost fairly by 2 rounds was close
            Won - Abraham - Dominated, great performance (he should boast)
            Won - Johnson - Dominated, great performance (he should boast)
            Lost - Ward - He got owned.
            Won - Bute - Dominated (should boast)
            Won - Mac - Calibre of opponent POOR
            Won - Kessler - Close decision i had it 115-113. What planet was the first judge on giving it 118-110.

My point is he keeps saying hes dominated theres only three fights i can say hes dominated against decent opposition. Other then that, yesterday was close. He should really think about what he is saying. Not honest with himself. Great boxing athlete, annoying on interviews.

Comment

Originally posted by rishilad View Post
              I use to be a big fan of Froch, but i think he is really deluded at times.

Lets me honest with ourselves going through his fights that are of note:
              Won Pascal - Great war, won by decision was close.
              Won Taylor - Won by TKO is 12th, was behind on scorecards....lucky
              Won Dirrel - Lost that on points but got hometown decision
              Lost - Kessler - Lost fairly by 2 rounds was close
              Won - Abraham - Dominated, great performance (he should boast)
              Won - Johnson - Dominated, great performance (he should boast)
              Lost - Ward - He got owned.
              Won - Bute - Dominated (should boast)
              Won - Mac - Calibre of opponent POOR
              Won - Kessler - Close decision i had it 115-113. What planet was the first judge on giving it 118-110.

My point is he keeps saying hes dominated theres only three fights i can say hes dominated against decent opposition. Other then that, yesterday was close. He should really think about what he is saying. Not honest with himself. Great boxing athlete, annoying on interviews.
              Good post. Not sure about boasting on the Johnson win though. Johnson was older than Jesus and has been abused on FNF in recent years but its a good win. Dirrell fight was close depending on if you gave him credit for running. I thought Dirrell probably won but he deserved to lose because he literally ran so much when he didn't need to. If 25 cent was a decent promoter he would be trying to get that rematch for his fighter even if he takes little to no money. I think Dirrell will out box him if he doesn't run this time. Nonetheless Froch is deluded. I just don't listen when he speaks.

Comment

I'm sure Ward is willing to fight on neutral territory. Only problem is Ward's idea of neutral territory would be Las Vegas

Comment

Why are people still talking about Dirrell? The guy has done absolutely nothing for years.

Comment

It was a good fight but a third fight between Kessler & Froch isn't necessary whatsoever. IMO at least.

Comment

Working...
                    X