Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Runners in FNR$ piss the hell out of me.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Runners in FNR$ piss the hell out of me.

i like going to the body a lot (spamming, for some of you) jab jab jab overight right, right uppercut, left hook, jab jab jab and some more body spamming then a left uppercut to mix things up

they are irritating, just like in real life but I've never lost to one yet.

What was more annoying is that I lost my 2nd online fight yesterday to what should have been a VERY easy fight. This guy was a haymaker spammer, very stupid and very easy to eat. I was schooling him, winning every round, but maybe about 2-3 times per round, I wouldn't time my bob & weave perfectly and I would get hit by one of these haymakers. Normally, no big deal, however I didn't realize Gamboa has the WORST chin in the game!!! All it takes is ONE solid haymaker to the face and BAM, instant flash knockdown! This happened a total of 3 times in 8 rounds and after the 3rd, I couldn't get up.

Man, that was the worst, losing to such an unskilled fighter like that. Luckily he let me rematch him and KO'd him with Pernell Whitaker in like 4-5 rounds. **** gamboa in this game, his chin is the same as billy dib (they are tied for worst chins in the game).

Comment

speaking of chins

calzaghes is pretty good in the game. i like to repeatedly rape him with tyson for ****s and giggles

i put him down 5 TIMES!!!! in the first round and he kept getting up

i was like wtffff, hed do that little stumble **** but manage to get up

thats only happened once though, every other time he stays down after the 3rd KD

Comment

Originally posted by street bully View Post
        No. Lol, not even. It become a war of patience they will stand in their corner for 2 or 3 rounds, then I will snap come running in with my guard down throw some shots, they will trow a jab maybe a 1-2 then start running again.
        I edited more to my post. What about the 2nd suggestion, beating them at their own game?

Comment

Lol homie it isn't boxing at all staying out of range and chosing your shots is boxing. Runners do nothing but run away and will never look for an aopening. I still end up winning rounds, and sometimes the fight, but its some of the whackest **** that can be done. A little sprint bar would have fixed this up.
          Actually walking foward swiveling the joystick spamming punches,

Is the gayest thing you can do in FnR4.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

i didnt even know u could run on r4. the footwork isnt near as fast on round 3

Comment

Some cats do not come to fight, instead they choose to run, land a jab or two, and then stay away for the wole round forcing you to chase them. Ffs they should have added a sprint meter that would allow you to chase those bitches down.
              y'know what i do?

i wait

'll just stand there and wait cause im not about to chase them for 10 rounds

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS206 View Post
                haha, that's awesome. I've read a lot of the top 20 guys or whatever are spammers. Haven't fought one myself yet.
                when i fought in championship mode i fought the guy who was like ranked 30th in the world.....straight up spammer...he won the frist round but me being tatcial i started to see his plan and KO'd him in the 6th.

y'know what i hate...people who uses illgeal punches when they avout to get KO......i still knock them out but it just annoying

Comment

yeah they should really change that. it's crazy tbh. I also fought someone named jammoboysomethign or some **** like that who was ranked in the top ten when i had a record of 1-2 because of a flash disconnection. he thought I was some scrub that didn't know ****, he had a rude awakening. Dude was some 5 11 80 inch reach LW behemoth. He tried to box in the first few round and I picked him apart, when the 4th came around he tried body spamming, and I just blocked his **** moved around and countered him some more. By the 7th the dudes stamina was done and his face was ripped open, and then he started running, lol. I trapped him in a corner in the 9th and finished him brutally. poor guy.
                  Flash disconnection LOL. You know you watch too much boxing when...

Comment

Runners in FNR$ piss the hell out of me.

Some cats do not come to fight, instead they choose to run, land a jab or two, and then stay away for the wole round forcing you to chase them. Ffs they should have added a sprint meter that would allow you to chase those bitches down.

Comment

Working...
                    X