I'm also willing to bet accounts that Mayweather doesn't fight Canelo May 4

Mayweather Canelo May 4

Comment

Originally posted by SilverSun View Post
      Predict the fights.

Here's mine,

Mayweather/Guerrero
      Canelo/Cotto

There's a possibility this will be the card on May 4, GBP will play it smart building up Mayweather/Canelo later in 2013, they expect Alvarez to win impressively now against Cotto, and having Guerrero as Floyd's opponent in May, then Canelo next will put Pacquiao or Sergio Martinez out of Mayweather's radar for good.

Also, having Guerrero fight Mayweather will leave Bob Arum with few options for Pacman's next opponent, with Marquez' expected retirement to be announced soon, Manny will only have a Bradley rematch which is still the least likely option or Brandon Rios, which, at this stage is a far too risky opponent for Pacquiao's comeback fight, dont be surprised if Freddie Roach suddenly calls out Amir Khan to fight Manny.

Comment

Well if he doesn't fight Canelo May 4th, it's not because he's ducking. It's more likely because Oscar Delahoya feels that Canelo is not ready, as he said a few months ago.

Comment

Floyd\Martinez and Cotto\Canelo.... Yeah, I wish.

Comment

My prediction: Floyd-Canelo and a ****ty undercard.

Comment

LOL Richard Shaeffer is 100 times worse than Bob Arum when it comes to overhyping a ppv, Richard is a floyd blower, this guy has been saying before every Floyd ppv that he would predict it would break all records! and even break the 2.4 million for oscar vs. floyd.

I think it will either be Floyd vs. Canelo or Guerrero in the main.

The undercard will probably have one of the argentine fighters Maidana or Mathysse.

and if you really want to reach maybe the return of Oscar de la hoya? lol

Comment

Originally posted by SilverSun View Post
                Predict the fights.

Here's mine,

Mayweather/Guerrero
                Canelo/Cotto

I'll ride with you too. That way it'll set up a possible Mayweather/Canelo clash in September.

Comment

Probably some bullsh-t like Mayweather-Guerrero as the main event.

I'd be happy with Canelo vs Kirkland/Angulo/Cotto.

Either way i'm buying the card.

Comment

Mayweather vs Guerrero
                    Canelo vs Angulo or Cotto

Comment

Working...
                    X