Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is there a double standard when it comes to cheating?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is there a double standard when it comes to cheating?

Due to the recent controversy of Margarito wearing plaster wraps, all of his fights have come into question. However, Mosley has also been caught cheating with illegal substances and yet I haven't seen anything in the media that calls into question his previous fights before the DLH incident.
    So, does the media have a double standard if a fighter is very well liked like the case of Sugar Shane?

your Sig sucks change it

Comment

Agreed. I highlighted this after the bout and was banned. I also predicted the exact outcome of the Universe.

Comment

Because they have records of when Shane took what he took and they have evidence (lie detector test) that he didn't infact know what he was taking.

Comment

Originally posted by DUnknown1 View Post
          Due to the recent controversy of Margarito wearing plaster wraps, all of his fights have come into question. However, Mosley has also been caught cheating with illegal substances and yet I haven't seen anything in the media that calls into question his previous fights before the DLH incident.
          So, does the media have a double standard if a fighter is very well liked like the case of Sugar Shane?

Marg's fans have been bitchin about this like whoa. It's still unknown if he did dirt in his past fights, but regardless, 2 wrongs don't make a right.

Comment

Steroids are a major part of America's success on the sporting stage. As is concrete to Mexicans. As is corrupt judges to Germany.

Comment

Originally posted by timba1988 View Post
              Steroids are a major part of America's success on the sporting stage. As is concrete to Mexicans. As is corrupt judges to Germany.

Comment

Originally posted by Emanuel Steward View Post
                Agreed. I highlighted this after the bout and was banned. I also predicted the exact outcome of the Universe.
                you can tell Steward is drunk of his ass in that pic.

Comment

Shane tried to get stronger Margs was trying to make up for a lack of skills thats the bottom line.

Comment

The Balco scandal has gotten a lot of ink. No way Mosley's getting a pass. He's most likely a cheater and him claiming to take the drugs unknowingingly is a pathetic excuse. But then again most fighters likely takes EPO and I bet that all fighters on boxings seniors tour take HGH to remain competitive. Just sayin'.

Comment

Working...
                    X