Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tacos or Burritos, Which Is The Most Popular Mexican Food?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tacos or Burritos, Which Is The Most Popular Mexican Food?

I would say that burritos are the most consumed Mexican food among the other dishes. What do you think?

Originally posted by Lady Fan View Post
    I would say that burritos are the most consumed Mexican food among the other dishes. What do you think?

Maybe by white people. But mexicans don't eat burritos as much as you think.

Comment

A mexican friend of mine told me they dont eat Burritos in Mexico. Its a mexican american/white person thing.

Comment

i love tacos

Comment

Originally posted by JACK D. RIPPER View Post
          Maybe by white people. But mexicans don't eat burritos as much as you think.
          I've had the authentic tacos down in Mexico. Those are very delicious. Much different from the Americanized version. JAT

Comment

Never had any mexican food, but hoping to try it someday

Comment

Originally posted by Lady Fan View Post
              I've had the authentic tacos down in Mexico. Those are very delicious. Much different from the Americanized version. JAT
              You don't need to go all the way down there.

Come to L.A....

Highland Park, Eagle Rock, Lincoln Heights, Boyle Heights, El Sereno...best taco's around.

And they mostly come from the taco trucks.

Comment

Originally posted by Rocky... View Post
                Never had any mexican food, but hoping to try it someday
                Are there Mexican restaurants in your area?

Comment

Tacos are the most consumed in mexico

Comment

From my experience most Mexicans (as in born and raised in Mexico) have their tortillas on the side, tear off a piece and use it like a fork to scoop up meat, beans, rice, salsa, etc.

I personally like burritos, but they are hard to fold with a thick home-made flour tortilla, so I usually end up making soft tacos. 3 in the morning fast food though, carne asado burrito hits the spot, little avocado in that bastd, hell yeah.

Comment

Working...
                    X