No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Amir Khan: After Judah, I Will Continue To Take Risks

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Amir Khan: After Judah, I Will Continue To Take Risks

Amir Khan has vowed to continue taking risks as he seeks to add Zab Judah's IBF world light-welterweight title to his WBA belt. [Click Here To Read More]

Should be Bradley after tomorrow, then defend the belts or move up. I'm looking forward to seeing him move up to Welterweight, I'd like to see him face guys like Mike Jones, Andre Berto, and even Devon Alexander since they never fought at 140 (and he basically didn't try against Bradley)

Comment

Is that why he wants to fight Morales next? For the risk? Lol

Comment

Originally posted by Rapid Counter View Post
        Is that why he wants to fight Morales next? For the risk? Lol
        Lol, I guess not then. I never ran across that article, where or when did you hear about that? I really think Bradley should be next, no better fight for him out there besides Mayweather.

Comment

Originally posted by eddie_monster View Post
          Lol, I guess not then. I never ran across that article, where or when did you hear about that? I really think Bradley should be next, no better fight for him out there besides Mayweather.
          http://www.boxingscene.com/khan-i-ho...loyd-jr--41474
          Last edited by Rapid Counter; 07-23-2011, 04:03 AM.

Comment

Good 2 hear then he should get Bradley next or move up.

Comment

Is he seriously considering Judah a big risk? It's a good fight but lets not act like this is Bradley, Alexander, Lucas, Berto or some top fighters at 147. Had he said this after the Marcos fight, it would of made much more sense. Marcos was a real risk.

Comment

Originally posted by Check View Post
                Is he seriously considering Judah a big risk? It's a good fight but lets not act like this is Bradley, Alexander, Lucas, Berto or some top fighters at 147. Had he said this after the Marcos fight, it would of made much more sense. Marcos was a real risk.
                JUDAH >>>>> all those you mentioned

Comment

Guerrero would be a good fight for Khan, one I'm not sure he'd win either. I expect the ghost to look much better against maidana than khan did

Comment

Originally posted by southcentralcar View Post
                    JUDAH >>>>> all those you mentioned
                    Judahs been **** for a while. I guess he's a risk for a round or two but if Khan is a good fighter he should beat him down. I don't get excited over one good fight Zab had. Zabs track record says he is a gatekeeper and he tires rather quickly. Too me that says it isn't a risk.

Comment

Working...
                    X