No announcement yet.

Lennox Lewis Chooses Vitali To Win

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lennox Lewis Chooses Vitali To Win

Lennox Lewis has changed his mind on who he thinks will win the coming Saturday's heavyweight showdown between Vitali Klitschko and Danny Williams.

Originally, Lewis picked Danny Williams to defeat Vitali Klitschko and told the UK press that Williams had the tools to snatch the WBC heavyweight title. [details]

What changed his mind?

Comment

Originally posted by bchynn
      What changed his mind?
      Probably when he thought back to their fight, and He remembered Klitschko would have won if it wasn't for his eye getting messed up, Klitschko landed so many hard punches to Lewis's face, He slid out of that fight with a TKO. Lucky Lewis

Comment

LOL how many stiches did Klitchko need again? 50 odd was it? All from jabs too. Yeah Lewis was tired and was losing up until then but Klitchko collapsed into his stool for one and and secondly, I don't recall many championship fights going to scorecards after 6 rounds.

Comment

Lennox doesn't give Williams a punchers chance when it comes to KOing Vitali. I guess he feels it is impossible, especially since he couldn't do it..

Comment

Originally posted by RobbieD
            LOL how many stiches did Klitchko need again? 50 odd was it? All from jabs too. Yeah Lewis was tired and was losing up until then but Klitchko collapsed into his stool for one and and secondly, I don't recall many championship fights going to scorecards after 6 rounds.
            I think you confusing Klitschko collasping into his stool with Lewis. You also seem to forgetting the fact that Lewis was stumbling all of the way back to his dressing room after the fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Atwa_66
              Probably when he thought back to their fight, and He remembered Klitschko would have won if it wasn't for his eye getting messed up, Klitschko landed so many hard punches to Lewis's face, He slid out of that fight with a TKO. Lucky Lewis

A fighter could have made a "punching bag" out of his opponent for 11 rounds but gets KAYOED in the 12th round . . . that fighter still loses . . . . THAT'S BOXING Lewis was hit by so many hard punches but it needed him only one solid punch to win the fight by stoppage I don't think Lewis was just lucky in that fight . . . he made a plan and executed it.

Comment

It is kind of hard to believe that Vitali's injury would have gotten better as the fight progressed. Imagine Lewis continuing to hit that area...

Comment

something controversial before, during or after the fight normally occurs, which gives boxing bad publicity. I just hope its very entertaining for fans and restores some credibility back to heavyweight division.

Comment

It's impossible to believe more like. Have you known cuts to heal themselves during 12 rounds after taking more punches?

Comment

Working...
                    X