No announcement yet.

Is JuanMa worth watching anymore?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is JuanMa worth watching anymore?

Juan Manuel Lopez looked poised to be atop of the featherweight division just a short two years ago and now after 2 losses to orlando salido, has dropped from everyone's radar. His fights have always been exciting and he looked every bit of the tito/ cotto torch bearer for Puerto Rican boxing fame prior to his defeats. So being that he's only lost to one man while having a decent enough resume, does JuanMa have what it takes to get back to the top?

The torch bearer got torched. I think he's done.

Comment

i rather watch him then the PED junkie in your avi

Comment

Originally posted by TheUptownKid View Post
        Juan Manuel Lopez looked poised to be atop of the featherweight division just a short two years ago and now after 2 losses to orlando salido, has dropped from everyone's radar. His fights have always been exciting and he looked every bit of the tito/ cotto torch bearer for Puerto Rican boxing fame prior to his defeats. So being that he's only lost to one man while having a decent enough resume, does JuanMa have what it takes to get back to the top?
        I don't think so, his biggest problem was that he would pull straight back with his chin in the air, a lot of fighters are now adapting that ability to bend at the waist and get their right or left shoulder (Depending on their stance) into their opponent's chest, had Juanma corrected those issues that would have made a world of difference. Now he's taken far too much punishment that I don't know whether he can put himself in the same position again.

Comment

hell yeah , he's fun to watch ....and i think if he moves up in weight , he'll be more durable

Comment

Juanma will be back! I would love to see him link up with cotto's trainer pedro diaz!

Comment

hell to the yess

Comment

Juanma better work on his defense. And slow down a bit on the offense you can't knock everyone out.

Comment

another one of those guys who fell in love with their power. the only difference is, guys like tyson, trinidad fell in love with their power after actually having done **** in boxing, compared to just sparking de leon in a round.

Comment

Won't know until he comes back.

Comment

Working...
                    X