Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Danny Garcia Talks Rios, Mathysse, Broner, Maidana (Video)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Danny Garcia Talks Rios, Mathysse, Broner, Maidana (Video)

LOL his pops is a ****in trip. Mexican beef with steroids LOL!!!

heck nahhh his dad is off da chain

Comment

Holy shyt!!!!!!!!!!

Funny.

Comment

Well, it's good to hear that he agrees with me that Rios-Mathysse should be next.

That said, he possibly squeaks by Rios and gets brutally beaten by Mathysse.

That's how I see it.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingGenius27 View Post
          Well, it's good to hear that he agrees with me that Rios-Mathysse should be next.

That said, he possibly squeaks by Rios and gets brutally beaten by Mathysse.

That's how I see it.
          garcia gets by mathysse i think. rios is garbage, so danny embarrasses him kinda easily. dannys not gonna stand there and trade with the skill-less rios, he is gonna pop him and hurt him. rios doesnt see the final bell. mathysse is a tougher fight for danny though

Comment

Originally posted by SpeedKillz View Post
            garcia gets by mathysse i think. rios is garbage, so danny embarrasses him kinda easily. dannys not gonna stand there and trade with the skill-less rios, he is gonna pop him and hurt him. rios doesnt see the final bell. mathysse is a tougher fight for danny though
            I agree with you 100% I remember when Rios won that controversial decision against Abril. People on BS were calling Rios garbage. He moves up and KO's 1 guy and now all of the sudden he deserves a title shot? I loved the Alvarado fight too but he beat him because Alvarado got lazy and stopped throwing the double jab before setting up the right hand. Rios closed the gap and finished him which I give him credit for. I had Alvarado winning the fight by 2 rounds though. If you get a guy who's ring smart in there like Abril was, don't allow Rios to close the gap they could expose him. I'm not a big Garcia fan but he's smarter and has more boxing skills than people give him credit for.

Comment

Originally posted by SpeedKillz View Post
              I think he will. See the first Morales fight.

Garcia is a toe to toe counterpuncher that really doesn't use that much movement nor does he use a jab. To be honest, I'm really not convinced that Danny is a good inside fighter; which is what you have to be in order to beat Rios.

He's going to try to counter Rios. He's going to stand in the pocket and trade with him. Rios's beard is what will definitely get Rios to a decision worst case scenario.

But if Danny doesn't get KO'd, I see him winning a SD. The only reason it would go to decision is because Rios would respect Garcia's power. It won't be enough power to stop him, but it's enough to make him rethink things before he goes in blindly. That's the only reason Garcia wins a SD and doesn't get stopped.

Outside of that, Garcia has some work to do. Specifically his jab, defense and latteral movement. I see Mathysse taking advantage of these holes. Rios would too, but not to the same effect Mathysse would.

Oh yeah, factor in how Garcia swells and cuts easily and you have a barnburner with Rios-Garcia.

Comment

LOL @ mexican beef with steroids.

Comment

I think Mathysse is better than Garcia in every way and that's why Garcia won't fight him. He says Mathysse does not have a belt and does not deserve to fight him. That is just an excuse to stay out of the ring with Mathysse. Judah has no belt and he is fighting him. I think Mathysse beats him and I'll bet on it if it ever happens. Oscar talks about Mathysse-Rios all the time but refuses to even talk about Garcia-Mathysse. I would favor Garcia over Rios by a small amount. They don't seem to much different to me. Garcia is slightly faster and harder to hit and seems to punch a bit harder than Rios. Rios-Garcia is very unlikely to happen. Garcia seems like a smarter fighter but Rios is game and tough. If it goes 12 rounds Rios might finish stronger than Garcia because Rios has great stamina.

Comment

"What about Lucas Matthysse?"

I think he's the same fighter as Brandon Rios."
                    Then I hope for Garcia's sake he never signs to fight Matthysse.

Comment

Working...
                    X