Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Miguel Cotto: I've Earned My Respect, We'll See Who Wins

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Miguel Cotto: I've Earned My Respect, We'll See Who Wins

WBA 154-pound champion Miguel Cotto (37-2, 30KOs) is well aware of the odds for his upcoming defense against Floyd Mayweather Jr. (42-0, 26KOs). Cotto defends the crown on May 5th at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas.

[Click Here To Read More]

Cotto did it the hard way fighting the best and floyd knows hes gonna be in his toughest fight ever warrrr cotto

Comment

Just be thankful he aint gonna bust you all up in front of your kids.

And daddy can buy them some new stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by DoomCity202 View Post
        Just be thankful he aint gonna bust you all up in front of your kids.

And daddy can buy them some new stuff.
        floyd aint got the offense nor the perosnality to do all that.. he beats him by UD tho i think 8-4

Comment

Even though it's not the most exciting thing, it's very refreshing to see the mutual respect beween those two and Floyd acting like a class act for once.

Comment

his line-up of fighters faced are great...

torres, malignaggi, judah, mosley, margarito, pacquiao, clottey, foreman and now mayweather...

all these fighters! then add his class and gentleman demeanor and puerto rico has a very good champion it can be truly proud of...

Comment

Originally posted by PRBOXINGCOTTO View Post
              Cotto did it the hard way fighting the best and floyd knows hes gonna be in his toughest fight ever warrrr cotto
              Nobody will know that until the fight is over!

Comment

Very true. Love him or hate him, Cotto is as classy as they come and his resume is unquestionable.

Comment

I think while Mayweather has been classy to this point, this will change close to the fight. I guess it will be very similar to the Marquez build-up. There he acted like a class act up until the weigh in, where he got under Marquez' skin.

Comment

Originally posted by grutsch View Post
                    I think while Mayweather has been classy to this point, this will change close to the fight. I guess it will be very similar to the Marquez build-up. There he acted like a class act up until the weigh in, where he got under Marquez' skin.
                    True, wish the best for Miguel, he's a true warrior. If it's his destiny to prove the world wrong against all odds then time will tell.

Comment

Working...
                    X