No announcement yet.

idea for next season dexter main villain

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• idea for next season dexter main villain

this is just an idea i just had not sure if it will even make sense i barely started watching dexter for 2 months but i caught myself and have watched every episode i think i might have an ok or good idea for next seasons main villain.

we have seen that they keep bringing in new people to be the villains its old ways from other shows bringing in new bad guys for every season
    so how about an internal threat i know what yall are gonna say agent doakes but no i mean a bad guy no matter what yall say doakes is the good guy. how about this he kill the owner of that strip club and batista finds out that the money he used to finish paying for the club was dirty money and he has to kill batista dexter finds out about and goes after him but the directors make him much smarter this season and becomes a worthy challenge for dexter

i come up with some ideas and i had to unload this on on yall so please what do you guys think please dnt hold back unload on me what yall really think about this idea

An Asian......

Comment

It's going to be Masuka, according to my connected man in Hollywood.
      Last edited by Mr Ehrmantraut; 11-19-2012, 10:53 AM.

Comment

im sorry bt if anyone in the unit becomes the main villain im going with hands down quin misuka would be my last choice

Comment

Originally posted by transportcd View Post
          im sorry bt if anyone in the unit becomes the main villain im going with hands down quin misuka would be my last choice
          I can guarantee you that Quinn ain't making it past this series.

Comment

do you mean season and you got to believe quinn would make a better bad guy than masuka lol

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Ehrmantraut View Post
              I can guarantee you that Quinn ain't making it past this series.
              I hope not! They never should have brought him in the first place. Killing off Dokes was a bad idea, he was WAY better than this dickweed too much spray tan having Quinn.

Comment

I kind of wanna see Dexter going against LaGuerta and seeing what side Deb takes in the process. Either way, his downfall is inevitable IMO.

Comment

This show has been **** since season 5.

It's to the point where they're recycling the same storylines from earlier seasons now, just with different characters.

They never should've killed off Doakes that quickly.

Comment

Working...
                  X