Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Vid: James Toney has reached sad levels...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vid: James Toney has reached sad levels...

Am I the only one that finds this sad???? I don't like James Toney as a boxer.....but as a person I wish him the best and hope NOT to ever see him in the ring (or octagon) ever again....just sayin.......

james toney is gunna james toney IMO

Comment

Originally posted by RicDaRula View Post
      Am I the only one that finds this sad???? I don't like James Toney as a boxer.....but as a person I wish him the best and hope NOT to ever see him in the ring (or octagon) ever again....just sayin.......

you don't like james toney as a boxer? how can you not like james toney as a boxer? are you mental? I don't understand how you can be a boxing fan and not like james toney's boxing.

That's like saying you love renaissance art but think paintings are shit.

Comment

i couldnt make out 1 damn word he said

Comment

It would make more sense liking the boxer and not liking the person. Kind of like floyd. I love his skills and technique but cant stand the man himself.

Comment

Originally posted by eli porter View Post
            you don't like james toney as a boxer? how can you not like james toney as a boxer? are you mental? I don't understand how you can be a boxing fan and not like james toney's boxing.

Great post! Absolutely correct.

Comment

How can u like him. He is a fat out of shape loser! What he did before u can't take it away but we are talking about now not 15 Years ago bro.

Comment

people here are whacked.

Comment

Originally posted by Chuckguy View Post
                  How can u like him. He is a fat out of shape loser! What he did before u can't take it away but we are talking about now not 15 Years ago bro.
                  And they're talking about his whole career, not now in the present. Obviously he's deteriorated over the years both inside and outside the ring.

Comment

Originally posted by -PITO- View Post
                    It would make more sense liking the boxer and not liking the person. Kind of like floyd. I love his skills and technique but cant stand the man himself.
                    First off I don't need to explain to you or anyone else who I dig or don't dig....you don't like it EAT-A-D1K.......
                    THAT BEING SAID...it does sound a bit odd....what I mean by I don't like him as a boxer is I've never been a fan of him in the sport....never rooted for him in fights....never really did much for me...but he is a human being....and as such a person....and as a person it is painfully obvious that all them shots in the head has left him with moosh in the brain....listen to him talk for god'sake!!! I don't wish that upon anyone regardless if I was a fan of their career or not.....
                    Last edited by extracurRICular; 05-23-2012, 11:23 AM.

Comment

Working...
                    X