No announcement yet.

finally think ive got it!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• finally think ive got it!

tonight i worked a few hours overtime so i couldnt be bothered to go out the house when i got in but still wanted to do some training so i though id do some shadow boxing in the house , i do it quite alot shadow boxing but i run more. i started of and somehow i was just more relaxed and my shoulders were not tense and my arms felt alot lighter. i felt combos were just coming instead of me having to do alot of thinking and i wasnt tiring. my coatch has been on at me for a while trying to slacken up abit up top cos i was quite tense so i could slip hooks and tht in better. i finnally think ive got it its so much better when your relaxed your mind can think of other stuff like moving and counterpunching etc. someone told me half the problem of you getting tired in a fight is cos your so tense and uptight.

You learn to relax the more you do it. Learning to relax is key, especially when under fire.

Rockin'

Comment

Originally posted by Rockin1
      You learn to relax the more you do it. Learning to relax is key, especially when under fire.

Rockin'
      yeah it makes so much difference , i ant tryed it in sparring yet but im sure ill catch on with it. if only i had learned this b4 now i might still be undeafeted

Comment

I always used to be tense sparring. As soon as I finally relaxed, my punchers had more snap and were a lot more powerful. It's good to be relaxed!

Comment

Originally posted by Southpaw Stinger
          I always used to be tense sparring. As soon as I finally relaxed, my punchers had more snap and were a lot more powerful. It's good to be relaxed!
          yeah it makes so much diference huh

Comment

When you relax your are able to see, and calculate. Split seconds are all that you need.

Rockin'

Comment

Working...
            X