Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you punch hard or have a good chin?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do you punch hard or have a good chin?

I haven't been boxing in years but I feel like I pack a decent punch, chin? Really untested. I've had many street fights in my youth and sparred a lot and never been hurt but never taken one right on the chin. Infact If I hit myself (lightly) on my chin I can feel the effect

So are you Mike Tyson with a bit of Amir Khan? Or Malignaggi with Margarito on the side? Or Tyson with Margarito's chin?

The power of Malignaggi with the chin of Enzo Maccarinelli

Comment

My chin has never been tested, lemme find out how good it is.

Comment

my chin is pretty good...have sparred and fought much bigger men who have told me I could take their best, never felt buzzed and was never knocked down, but have been hurt by a couple of good body shots...about my power I don't really know tbh...I've scored a few kds in sparring but I personally believe that was more due to timing than heavy hands as I usually catch the guys coming in

Comment

I've been rocked by a couple heavyweights but other than that I can take pretty much whatever so I think my chin is pretty good. My left hand is a total joke but my right makes up for it, I really only use the jab to set up my right hand anyway.

Comment

I have malignaggi power on both hands but as for chin, I have never been tested before

Comment

I think I punch decently hard for my weight. I've never actually fought though. I have punched myself right on the chin to see if I could take one, and even punching myself at like 30% I felt my brain rattle. I'm willing to admit I'd be more of a Khan.

Comment

Been told I have heavy hands. Good straight right, alright overhand, good lead left hook. Not as much handspeed as some. Most guys I've sparred/fought either playied a mw routine with trunk rotations and movement, or tried to swarm me to lower my output. Otherwise they get pummeled.

Chin good. 180, I only really been buzzed by a hw. My nose aint been broken but ppl sure have tried.

Comment

malinagi power and an amir khan chin

Comment

im 6ft2 160 good power , chin un tested

Comment

Working...
                    X