Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

i must admitt the more i watch 24-7 the more i think pacman is gonna kick oscars ass

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i must admitt the more i watch 24-7 the more i think pacman is gonna kick oscars ass

not counting oscar out...but the more i watch it..oscar looks terrible in sparring..and pacman is looking like a beast(but they could be showing those clips just to sell the fight)what do ya'll think

I think Pacs team is too fat

Comment

Originally posted by Sir Rizo View Post
      I think Pacs team is too fat
      ha ha the 1 guy gained a pound

Comment

Editing is a wonderful thing. Remember the PBF vs Hatton 24/7 the way it was editited people really thought Hatton had a chance but we all saw what happened on fight night.

F^CK De la Hoya vs. Pacman!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by larryx View Post
          ha ha the 1 guy gained a pound
          LOL

Staying on topic, I think Pacman has a really good chance at beating DLH - not so much because of 24/7 though.... all of that is golden boy propaganda. He might even stop him on cuts or stop him on his feet from so many punches. The key is going to be how many punches Manny can land on DLH while avoiding all (or most) or DLH's firepower.

Comment

im still not sure on this one...

oscar could be too old... and pacman could be to mobile for oscar to deal with it 3 full mins for 12 full rounds...

or oscar might be on point, and jjust too big and strong for pacman...

itll either be oscar KO or pacman UD... its got me interested

Comment

Originally posted by tredh View Post
              Editing is a wonderful thing. Remember the PBF vs Hatton 24/7 the way it was editited people really thought Hatton had a chance but we all saw what happened on fight night.

F^CK De la Hoya vs. Pacman!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
              Exactly. The production on these series are top notch and will sway you to however they want you to think.

I must admit that after the 24/7 on mayweather / hatton i thought that hatton had a great chance at winning.

Comment

Originally posted by larryx View Post
                not counting oscar out...but the more i watch it..oscar looks terrible in sparring..and pacman is looking like a beast(but they could be showing those clips just to sell the fight)what do ya'll think
                i dont see pacman kicking oscars ass... i just cant see it..... not when Oscars been in the ring with guys his size or bigger like Vargas, Quartey, Tito, Floyd, Shane, etc.

the only time we've seen Oscar in trouble or getting the better of was at 160 w/ hopkins and sturm..... so no i dont see pacman kickin oscars ass

Comment

My heart says Pacquiao but my mind tells me its Oscar... and my nose is bleeding right now

Comment

i dont know if he has a chance but surely oscar looks nervous and insecure while Pac looks sure of himself and ready to fight. Oscar calling 2 trainers and even Bernard to give some pointers is kinda strange.

Funny when BHop was telling that sparring partner instructions 'do like that with flurries from low to high, mimic pacman, do what he do, make him work''...looked like that guy was being too respectful for Oscar. But that may be only the right editing to make it look competitive so i dont know.

Comment

Working...
                    X