No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Tyson Fury Bellieves David Haye Fight is "99% Done"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Tyson Fury Bellieves David Haye Fight is "99% Done"

Tyson Fury claims a heavyweight showdown with David Haye is "99 percent done", with negotiations between the two fighters' promoters set to take place next week.

Fury met Haye's trainer and manager Adam Booth at ringside during James Degale's win over Stjepan Bozic in Kent last night, and expressed his confidence the fight will take place.

Fury said: "I was minding my own business and I bumped into Adam Booth, so we got him on camera and we asked him, 'why is the David Haye fight not being done?'

"He said, 'Do you want the fight?' and I said, 'two million percent.'
    [Click Here To Read More]

i wish there was a way they would both get ko'ed in the fight and their purse withheld.

Comment

It would be a huge event but Fury is naive if he thinks talking to the poison elf means the fight is 99% done, Haye will have a list of demands as long as his arm.

Comment

Originally posted by The Weebler II View Post
        It would be a huge event but Fury is naive if he thinks talking to the poison elf means the fight is 99% done, Haye will have a list of demands as long as his arm.
        If anything Haye is more generous than most when it comes to contracts, apart from the Klitschko's who have problems with everyone i can't think of anyone complaining about his offers. He even gave Charr a clause, which means he will have to pay him compo if he takes the Fury fight, wouldn't get that many other top fighters. Fury pulling out and blaming it on his promoter is more likely.

Comment

Originally posted by Own3d View Post
          If anything Haye is more generous than most when it comes to contracts, apart from the Klitschko's who have problems with everyone i can't think of anyone complaining about his offers. He even gave Charr a clause, which means he will have to pay him compo if he takes the Fury fight, wouldn't get that many other top fighters. Fury pulling out and blaming it on his promoter is more likely.
          If Haye is serious about the fight, and wants to get back on PPV, its going to cost him. Channel 5 aren't going to part with their 'draw' fighter for nothing. Negotiations will be lengthly.

Comment

has there ever been a bigger loud mouthed "bum" than Haye is this sport? -- he's done nothing but run his mouth since his cowardly performance against WK years ago - calling out guys, trash talking, self-promoting etc. -- while making sure to stay as far away from a boxing ring as possible -- don't legitimize this creep's campaign to undeservedly land a good money fight against ANYONE....

Comment

Originally posted by mshap View Post
              has there ever been a bigger loud mouthed "bum" than Haye is this sport? -- he's done nothing but run his mouth since his cowardly performance against WK years ago - calling out guys, trash talking, self-promoting etc. -- while making sure to stay as far away from a boxing ring as possible -- don't legitimize this creep's campaign to undeservedly land a good money fight against ANYONE....
              Yes,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, Tyson Fury, you've probably never heard of him though.

Comment

Im pulling for Fury just because I want to see him fight Wlad. I know it would not be competitive, but it would be compelling as far as the build up goes.

Comment

Fury's fat ass already got dropped by someone 40 pounds lighter than him. What an embarrassment to get hurt by a guy who JUST moved from cruiserweight.

Haye is an established heavyweight, when he dropped fury's fat ass, he will finish the job.

Fury was completely outclassed by cunningham, cunningham did everything better than fury, he was just too small.

Comment

Originally posted by Own3d View Post
                    Yes,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, Tyson Fury, you've probably never heard of him though.
                    You beat me to it

Comment

Working...
                    X