No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Bradley's Trainer on Pacquiao KO, PEDs, Marquez Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Bradley's Trainer on Pacquiao KO, PEDs, Marquez Fight

Joel Diaz, trainer of WBO welterweight champion Timothy Bradley, spoke with BoxingScene.com's Chris Robinson about Manny Pacquiao's knockout loss to Juan Manuel Marquez on December 8th. Back in June of this year, Bradley won a controversial twelve round split decision over Pacquiao.

[Click Here To Read More]

Bradley needs to fight already. Hes not Floyd. He cant just take a yr off and look like hes been active the whole time. Hes a different kat he needs to be active.

Comment

i actually would rather see marquez bradley then pac man marquez or even pac man bradley. i may be in the minority but i just think a 5th fight is ridiculous then if pac man wins there should be a 6th etc etc etc just leave it as is i wanna see these fighters fight others as well

Comment

I would love to see JMM beat Bradley. But Marquez has slipped quite a bit, you could tell in the Pac fight aside from that perfect placed counter he looked too slow to me.

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
          I would love to see JMM beat Bradley. But Marquez has slipped quite a bit, you could tell in the Pac fight aside from that perfect placed counter he looked too slow to me.
          Agreed Chudd,

Marquez looked extremely slow and I think he really did his homework on Pacquaio and was lucky he fought him so many times; thus timing him perfectly.

I think now he should retire if not given another chance at Pacquiao just to cash out one last time. He's a HOF first ballot already.

Comment

He had to add in that Tim's foot was hurt. Lol and JMM is not gonna fight him either. I feel bad for Tim even though I don't like him. He's going nowhere.

Comment

P

I like the way he he had to slip in the foot excuse, like it would have mattered!

Bradley hasn't fought since that fight because there is no demand for him, like a poster said earlier he's going nowhere!

Comment

Originally posted by jai mari078 View Post
                I like the way he he had to slip in the foot excuse, like it would have mattered!

Bradley hasn't fought since that fight because there is no demand for him, like a poster said earlier he's going nowhere!
                This right here. Bradley's phantom win over Manny seems to make him think that he is bigger than he really is from a marketing, and demand standpoint. He needs to take what he can get at this point.

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
                  He wasn't fighting at his natural weight class. If it happens Bradley should meet Marquez at 140, but I don't think it will happen.

Comment

I'm sure Marquez and Bradley is next. Honestly, I don't think Bradley deserves a Marquez shot but I'm sure Arum already has it in the works.

Comment

Working...
                    X