No announcement yet.

VISIONQWEST REVEALS ARUM cheating Pac

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• VISIONQWEST REVEALS ARUM cheating Pac

VISIONQWEST REVEALS PACQUIAO BELIEVED ARUM WAS HIDING MONEY, FINANCIAL RECORDS IN DISARRAY AND KONCZ WORKING FOR TOP RANK

http://fighthype.com/pages/content10...2a9b4328a69535

In the future i see Pacroids leaving Arum and hitting him with a big fat Lawsuit and Arum subliminally revealing that Pacroids is a roid cheat to get back at Pacroids.

Comment

***git

Comment

its really great to see floyd and his gay internet army are so concerned with pacquiao's finances.

anything to make floyd somehow superior to him huh.

well, if it makes you guys feel better

Comment

I feel bad for the Illiterate Congressman.

Comment

Originally posted by Ryannn View Post
            its really great to see floyd and his gay internet army are so concerned with pacquiao's finances.

In his defense, a lot of pac fans were on floyds case bout the IRS thing. So its only fare.

Comment

Originally posted by KickedOuttaGQ View Post
              In his defense, a lot of pac fans were on floyds case bout the IRS thing. So its only fare.
              pretty much this, dont throw stones if you live in a glass house *******

Comment

yeah i think its more of a response to those millions of threads and articles on espn about floyd and his tax issues!

Comment

Originally posted by KickedOuttaGQ View Post
                  well, in floyd's case he has been flaunting his money and telling us how rich he is. then news comes out that he didn't pay his tax and the garbage man.

of course, expect shiiiit from anyone who isn't on floyd's dick.

floyd fans are really going out of their way with this thing. which i find pathetic. like somehow pacquiao will lose fans cause he's being cheated by arum

see, that's the thing. these turds think that all fans are the same as them, getting all riled up with another man's money.

"oohh floyd burned a hundred dollar bill! he's so cool!"

Comment

Originally posted by jtiger777 View Post
                    yeah i think its more of a response to those millions of threads and articles on espn about floyd and his tax issues!
                    not really.

floyd was being dickish with his money and telling us how much well off he is. how do you expect people to react when he doesn't pay his tax?

pac being cheated by his promoter? whoah. a boxer being robbed by his promoter, stop the presses..

Comment

Working...
                    X