Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A potential fight of the year is four days away.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A potential fight of the year is four days away.

Marquez is back, and it will be brutal, only four days away.

Yeah, too bad it's on PPV.

Comment

yea cant wait to watch a guy who lost 4 of his last 5 fights

more like most meaningless fight of the year

Comment

Not sure how much Marquez has left, should be interesting. If Diaz loses he's pretty much done too, that'll be what, 4 losses? Should be 5 given that Malignaggi shoulda won their first fight. Problem is, he's too easy to hit and he never has a Plan B. But maybe he can catch Marquez on the downward slide. As I say, interesting.

Comment

Originally posted by street bully View Post
          Honestly bully for it to be fight of the year it has to be highly competitive and a back n forth battle. I truly believe Marquez had figured Diaz out in those last few rounds and once a counter puncher has you figured out it's pretty much a wrap. I'm not sure what Shields is working on with Diaz as far as what new things they will bring to this fight, but honestly Diaz has always fought a certain way (which is why I expect this to end a lot quicker). This is just my opinion though.....

Comment

it won't be fight of the year this second time around.

JMM easily outpoints Diaz. possible ref stoppage.

Comment

Originally posted by street bully View Post
              I'm sorry but I saw Marquez whip Diaz a$$ already. Besides, GBP should be spat upon for putting in the main event a fighter who has (being honest) been beaten 3 times in a row and has lost 4 of his last 5. I can't support this.

Comment

Originally posted by Kilrain View Post
                Not sure how much Marquez has left, should be interesting. If Diaz loses he's pretty much done too, that'll be what, 4 losses? Should be 5 given that Malignaggi shoulda won their first fight. Problem is, he's too easy to hit and he never has a Plan B. But maybe he can catch Marquez on the downward slide. As I say, interesting.
                Naah Diaz wont be done if he loses. I still favor him over katsidis and any other lw out there with the exception of an Ali Funeka. He still will have big fights with Guerrero, Linares, Martinez, and some of good name LW's.

The poor showings against Malignaggi were just him not being in his right weight class, Marquez is a legend so no shame in that, and Campbell was a good fighter to begin with at LW anyway. I don't see any shame in any of those showing by the baby bull and I have confidence he will bounce back.

Comment

A seriously Great Card:

Jorge Linares - Rocky Juarez

Robert Guerrero - Joel Casamayor

Danny Jacobs - Dmitry Pirog

Juan Manuel Marquz - Juan Diaz

Comment

Originally posted by reedickyaluss View Post
                    A seriously Great Card:

Jorge Linares - Rocky Juarez

Robert Guerrero - Joel Casamayor

Danny Jacobs - Dmitry Pirog

Juan Manuel Marquz - Juan Diaz
                    People really shouldn't be complaining this is on PPV this card ****s on Pac-Clottey, Floyd-Mosley, etc etc etc.

On paper it's card of the year.

Comment

Working...
                    X