Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

People are BLIND on this forum. PAC kept getting TAGGED with RIGHT HANDS!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• People are BLIND on this forum. PAC kept getting TAGGED with RIGHT HANDS!!!

Clottey tagged him with numerous right hands and uppercuts. Now all i hear is "PAC DESTROYS DEFENSIVE FIGHTERS".

Floy WOULD NOT do what clottey just did. Floyd does not stand in front and cover up and not throw back.

Go watch his fight against JCC. I see a Floyd/Pac fight ending up like that one.

Floyd would tag pac with his right hand all night long. If only clottey had the balls to throw more than 20 punches a round. He still probably would havel ost but you would see in more detail HOW EASY PAC IS TO HIT!!!!!!!

Clotteys right hand never missed. He just didnt throw it enough.

Comment

Originally posted by No Ceilings View Post
      Clotteys right hand never missed. He just didnt throw it enough.
      If he threw it more he would've opened himself up for a counter left hook.

Which apparently Clottey wasn't willing to risk.

Comment

“Clottey tagged him with numerous right hands and uppercuts.” And how many punches did Pac land on Clottey?

Comment

hmmm alil bit of a problem though, you do realize the reason clottley diddnt throw is because everytime he threw 1 RIGHT he got caught by at least 3 punches...pacs power scared clottley into a shell. Floyd would not last the amount of body shots clottey endured during that fight...im surprised they dont call him iron gut.

Comment

Watching Pac live and on tv is a crazy difference. Yea those uppercuts and right hands gave Pac a lil trouble from i saw IMO. But the crowd energized Manny like crazy. Im a Floyd fan and no ****, to me i think Pac has a much larger fanbase. Doesnt really matter because floyd still sells. lol all you saw were team Pac shirts everywhere haha. **** was funny. Didnt know which one's were the real ones from the fake. I saw quit a few people wearing the team Pac jump suits.

Comment

Originally posted by Picazo View Post
              hmmm alil bit of a problem though, you do realize the reason clottley diddnt throw is because everytime he threw 1 RIGHT he got caught by at least 3 punches...pacs power scared clottley into a shell. Floyd would not last the amount of body shots clottey endured during that fight...im surprised they dont call him iron gut.
              wasnt the power tht scared him, it was the speed

Comment

Originally posted by Head-Butter View Post
                Clottey tagged him with numerous right hands and uppercuts. Now all i hear is "PAC DESTROYS DEFENSIVE FIGHTERS".

Floy WOULD NOT do what clottey just did. Floyd does not stand in front and cover up and not throw back.

Go watch his fight against JCC. I see a Floyd/Pac fight ending up like that one.

Floyd would tag pac with his right hand all night long. If only clottey had the balls to throw more than 20 punches a round. He still probably would havel ost but you would see in more detail HOW EASY PAC IS TO HIT!!!!!!!
                you mean by Pacquiao winning and getting robbed??

uhm.. the punches that Clottey landed on Pac were minimal too.

Comment

pac proved even if a fighter has an amazing defense he can still outwork and overwhelm it, i mean the guy threw plus 1200 punches...damn.
                  I smell floyd duck....anyone agree?

Comment

To be honest, unless I was that wasted which i couldve been. It looked like Clottey block a lot Pacs shots. Everytime he would even hit Clotteys arms the crowd would go crazy. Pac clearly wasnt himself tho from previous fights

Comment

Working...
                    X