Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If you found out you sons stepfather was a gay preacher would u allow him around him

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If you found out you sons stepfather was a gay preacher would u allow him around him

Just found out my 1st baby mamma married a gay preacher,his brother is a drag queen,and dude says the best head he ever got was from a gay dude...would you allow your son around him?

You know it's no bro

Comment

Originally posted by Fresno View Post
      You know it's no bro
      Man this is crazy,dude is bi sexual and told this chick he talked to last year that he sucks d1ck and messes with dudes on the side

Comment

So wait...shes still with him?

:|..

i mean I guess he could be a bi preacher or whatever and still be a man so as long as he doesnt cross the line i suppose no harm done if he's a good dude aside from the gayness. If he disrespects your son then you have to go make sure his gay thoughts arent worth the beatdown. He could do what he does In his private life but as long as he treats your son well and with respect then no harm done i suppose

Comment

Never. Under any circumstances.

Comment

I'm in court the next day...
            my child shouldn't be around that...

Comment

Nah, preachers can't be trusted.

Comment

Originally posted by BOLLOCKS View Post
                Nah, preachers can't be trusted.
                Amen to that

Comment

Is he a child predator if the answer is no then why give a fck what he does in his own home.

Comment

Originally posted by NearHypnos View Post
                    So wait...shes still with him?

:|..

i mean I guess he could be a bi preacher or whatever and still be a man so as long as he doesnt cross the line i suppose no harm done if he's a good dude aside from the gayness. If he disrespects your son then you have to go make sure his gay thoughts arent worth the beatdown. He could do what he does In his private life but as long as he treats your son well and with respect then no harm done i suppose
                    she was so desperate to get married,she is blind

Comment

Working...
                    X