Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Khan Warns Angel Garcia: I'll Hurt Your Son in The Ring!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Khan Warns Angel Garcia: I'll Hurt Your Son in The Ring!

Angel Garcia, the father and trainer of WBC Junior Welterweight champion Danny Garcia, grabbed boxing headlines as he once again began a war of words when he attacked Amir Khan. He made comments regarding Khan’s ethnicity and religion while also promising that Danny will punish him in the ring when he spoke to Bill Emes of BoxingScene.com.

[Click Here To Read More]

I guess Khan taking the high road was short lived..LOL..Khan should own Garcia in this fight tho..

Comment

Khan needs to calm himself and just do what he does best, Its clear what Garcia's dad is doing, Pretty obvious so relax and take it in not react and get KO.

Comment

Originally posted by Rome-By-Ko View Post
        I guess Khan taking the high road was short lived..LOL..Khan should own Garcia in this fight tho..
        You are a moron, did you even read the article before you reply about "High road?"

Comment

Danny Garcia dad just wants his 15 minutes of fame. Can't wait for this fight it has slugfest written all over it maybe FOTY.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
            Khan needs to calm himself and just do what he does best, Its clear what Garcia's dad is doing, Pretty obvious so relax and take it in not react and get KO.
            spot on

Comment

Garcia's pops is coming off like an ignorant bum. There are ways to talk trash and get into an opponents head without acting like an idiot. Either way i dont give a **** i just hope that all of this leads to a good fight.

Comment

PeterPanX, Golden Boy and Team Khan are very selective with their opponents picking fighters that make him look good. They have CHOSEN to fight Garcia because he has the style to make Khan look good. Garcia won't be exposing him. Maidana and Peterson showed up Khan but he was forced to fight them as they enforced their mandatory rights. Khan will be kept away from any dangerous fighters to keep the gravy train going. He has a huge Indian/Pakistani/Arab fan base that are not not normally into boxing and his handlers want their money. Garcia does not have the tools to beat him.

Comment

Originally posted by PeterPanX
                  Yes, its clear what Papa Angel Garcia is doing, lmao, & its working, Con Artist is a Hot Head Egostistical Entitlement Brat, who expects things without having earned the Status he so desperately craves. Im curious though, what exactly is it that Con Artist does best? Who has he beaten in there prime? a washed up barrera? lol, over the hill Judah? lol, his Status comes from being in the Roach Camp, training with Pacroid, being a sparring partner for Pacroid. lol

This same delusional Fighter was calling out the supreme Money Mayweather jr, really? he would have been slaughtered against him, no chance period. But it was really about the fame, the status one can recieve from getting such a fight, the same kinda status he's recieved from being associated with Pacroid & Roach.

Again, who the heck has Con Artist beat?, lol, EXACTLY, its evident by lol Con Artist's demeanor & his comments since, that what Papa Garcia has said is working to perfection, lol, anger doesnt win fights, Skillz do, & anger is displayed in alot of different ways, lol, ya boy Con Artist can get be mad all he wants, but whether or not he wins, has not been decided yet.

I like this match for Garcia, Ive said he's got good counter punching ability, good power, can he take Con Artist's shots?, if he can, that spells trouble for ya boy. Yes Con Artist has SPEED, & thats the ONLY thing he has by the way, they say speed kills, Yes it does, BUT it must be affective speed, &!! Speed CAN BE NEUTRALIZED, it can be timed or countered.

And there in lies the problem with Con Artist, lol, he's fast BUT fights like an Amatuer, he's STILL "Robotic" in a UK fighter style kinda way. Freddy Roach wasnt able to change that about ya boy, hence he's been very CAREFULLY MATCHED, to look good, cause he aint tht good Honestly. It doesnt surprise me though, that so many fans of the sport, dont know a good from a great to a mediocre fighter these days. This fight could end up being like the late TV show called Northern Exposure, lol, man I sure hope so, one less imposter hiding behind his Entitlement status, nuff said.
                  Idk if people are this damn ignorant around here or just plain trolling.

How about he beat Maidana, Paulie and Kotelnyk who arguably beat Alexander and some make an argument Khan also beat Peterson who was roided up. IMO it was a draw but either way he made a competitive fight vs a roid head.

Comment

Angel Garcia is just ignorant not racist, do you think Khan has not heard this before (cab driver / Pakistani / slum dog millionaire etc... The boy has balls and will fight anyone - who has khan ducked ? Think about it - and he is an Olympic silver medalist. I think he can fight with his emotions in check, and sometimes you need to hear a little something to ignite the spark - Danny will get starched, he is too slow - remember Ali vs Ernie Terrell (what's my name insident) might see a part 2 . I'm not a big khan fan but the kid has tremendous self belief - remember he is not from over here and as of recent all of his fights are on our soil....

Comment

Working...
                    X