Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who are the funniest and most outragerous conspi******ed posters?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [PLEASE HELP] Who are the funniest and most outragerous conspi******ed posters?

Burner?

7forever?

Bozz?

I want the names.

I think squealpiggy is actually part of the grand conspiracy. He has been put in here to dissuade people from seeking the truth. While he does do a very good job, I (not being a "sheep") can see right through him. He is a master of misinformation and diversion....and he's pretty funny. So, squealpiggy gets my vote.

Comment

What kind of b*tch ass thread is this Bat. **** outta here with this bullshyt.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Burner © View Post
          I hear ya, man. These Illuminati mother****ers just wanna break balls, huh?

Comment

Originally posted by jabsRstiff View Post
            I hear ya, man. These Illuminati mother****ers just wanna break balls, huh?
            Its just lame as ****.

Comment

Why do you wanna know?

The government put you up to this....

Nice try.

Comment

Originally posted by jabsRstiff View Post
                I think squealpiggy is actually part of the grand conspiracy. He has been put in here to dissuade people from seeking the truth. While he does do a very good job, I (not being a "sheep") can see right through him. He is a master of misinformation and diversion....and he's pretty funny. So, squealpiggy gets my vote.
                Lolololololol. He had me fooled.

Comment

Originally posted by Burner © View Post
                  Do you prefer the race threads?

I included you in the OP because you have made some outragerously and funny posts recently. I've had some good bellylaughs.

Comment

Originally posted by [ DUBBZZ ] View Post
                    Why do you wanna know?

The government put you up to this....

Nice try.
                    I wanna know who can see through all the cover ups and tell the real story.

Comment

Working...
                    X