Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Bernard Hopkins: I Will Retire Don King With Cloud Victory

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Bernard Hopkins: I Will Retire Don King With Cloud Victory

Former champion Bernard Hopkins, 48-years-old, is hoping to accomplish two things on March 9th at the Barclays Center in Brooklyn, New York. He wants to defeat IBF light heavyweight champion Tavoris Cloud in order to break his own record as being the oldest man to capture a world title. And he wants to send one of his rivals, promoter Don King, into retirement.

[Click Here To Read More]

what if cloud dominate him like calzaghe did?

Comment

Calzaghe never dominated him lol

Comment

I don't think Bernard will have to worry about a big celebration of Don King's promotional legacy...

Comment

I'd love BHOP to produce a masterclass ala Pavlik on Cloud and then retire.

Nothing left for him to prove.

Comment

I thought Cloud got beaten by Campillo, who's good but not a A level fighter, I can see B-Hop smothering his work and taking a easy UD, or robbed on a SD.... again.

Comment

Originally posted by v.cassiusali@ya View Post
              what if cloud dominate him like calzaghe did?
              Cloud has no where near the handspeed or footwork of Joe Calzaghe and that was a close fight.

Comment

If thats the case I will be rooting for Hopkins.

Comment

hopkins is a pretty stupid individual. he said the same thing about dibella when facing taylor and got robbed. then he made the dumb whiteboy comments and got robbed against calzaghe. he should say something like "don king is a hero of mine and boxing judges are really smart and good looking."

Comment

If the relevance of Don King Promotions rests solely on the shoulders of Cloud, B Hop makes a good case.

Comment

Working...
                    X