Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Team Bradley: Pacquiao is One-Dimensional, Can't Adjust

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Team Bradley: Pacquiao is One-Dimensional, Can't Adjust

It was at the Manny Pacquiao-Juan Manuel Marquez III post-fight press conference at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas last November that I first spoke with trainer Joel Diaz. Having led undefeated junior welterweight champion Timothy Bradley to a successful victory over faded former champ Joel Casamayor on the undercard, Diaz was a bit of an unknown commodity to the general boxing public at the time but it was easy to spot just how much knowledge and pedigree he possessed.

[Click Here To Read More]

I am so glad team Bradley said this.

Comment

These guys are talking too much. I know confidence is good but what about TOO MUCH confidence and EXCESSIVE TALKING, can that hurt you and backfire come fight night? I doubt any of this is affecting Pacquiao TBH...

Comment

its true...Manny fights the same way in every fight that he is in.....whether that way is winning(against Cotto or Barrera) or losing (Morales I and Marquez 3)

He only fights one way.....no inside game, very few body shots or jabs.....just alot of speed good power and stamina....great fighter but one-dimensional, what a dimension it is though

Comment

I like the confidence, but he better bring it in the fight and give us a good fight, and not do some mosley **** and run and jab. Bradley has more stress on him than Pacman, I hope he realizes how much pressure is on him, Pacman loses big deal dude already has a strong resume and legacy and millions, if Bradley wins but looks like **** and wins on points by being cautious he won't be a star. He has to really put it on Pacman's ass to transfer the star status to his name.

Comment

Soo much trash talking going on by these guys lol. Bradley better not start running on Saturday.

Comment

alot of hardcore boxing fans and pro boxers have said what team bradley is saying about pacquiao and manny last 2 fights show evidence of these statements but pacquiao fans like to believe that he has not looked so good lately because he doesnt have the killer instict any more whatever that means

Comment

Now it's time to put the plans to action...don't just talk about it, do it.

Comment

The whuppin is coming, the one dimensional mang from the Philippines is gonna whup the hide off good ole billy goat Bradley.

talk is cheap, who will help Timmy when there is only he and Pac in the rang ?

NO ONE !

Comment

ohhh no its over bradleys getting ko'ed he doesnt even know what hes doing or up against manny by ko mark my words

Comment

Working...
                    X