No announcement yet.

Hozumi Hasegawa

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hozumi Hasegawa

How does he stack up against the title holders?

If its not pacquaio or maywather no1 cares!

Comment

Originally posted by mrcupide2 View Post
      If its not pacquaio or maywather no1 cares!
      lol I kinda noticed that.. This place is worse than ****side boxing.

Comment

he fought an undefeated but unexperienced guy at his debut.

after some other fights I'd give him chances to beat Elio Rojas and Barros.

Gamboa, Lopez, John would beat him, either too big or too whizzy at this weight.

Comment

At FW?

I wouldn't favor him against any of the title holders based on his showing versus Burgos.

Comment

Originally posted by Shadows View Post
            At FW?

I wouldn't favor him against any of the title holders based on his showing versus Burgos.
            It was his first fight at 126 so we gota give em credit. Plus, Burgos was a young and hungry opponent who had alot to prove.. BURgos is no joke either..

Comment

Originally posted by Shadows View Post
              At FW?

I didn't think he looked too bad vs Burgos. He got hit with some shots, but that's because he was the smaller man. I think he'll beat Gonzalez.

Comment

Originally posted by warp1432 View Post
                I didn't think he looked too bad vs Burgos. He got hit with some shots, but that's because he was the smaller man. I think he'll beat Gonzalez.
                Gonzalez is the best fight for him in the moment. it will produce some fireworks.
                Hope Aoh and Hasegawa will fight in Mexico for their next fight, that will make it even sweeter.

Comment

I cant wait for his fight against my boy Gonzalez... I think das a FOTY material right der..

Comment

Originally posted by FINITO View Post
                    It was his first fight at 126 so we gota give em credit. Plus, Burgos was a young and hungry opponent who had alot to prove.. BURgos is no joke either..
                    Originally posted by warp1432 View Post
                    I'm not saying that he looked bad, he fought a pretty open and aggressive fight (which was to our benefit), one that I think he may have trouble getting away with versus Gamboa and Lopez especially.

One of Hasegawa's greatest assets at 118 was his very fast feet. They looked slower to me and at times the reach and height of Burgos looked like they were toubling him. He may adjust to the weight, but it remains to be seen.

I expect Gonzalez to do well initially, then crash and burn as he always does at some point.

Comment

Working...
                    X