Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Marquez: Knocking Pacquiao Out is The Perfect Finale!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Marquez: Knocking Pacquiao Out is The Perfect Finale!

WBO junior welterweight champion Juan Manuel Marquez (54-6-1, 39KOs) is fully focused on knocking Manny Pacquiao (54-4-2, 38KOs) out on December 8th at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas. According to Marquez, who believes he was robbed in three previous meetings, he wants to end this four fight series with a classic knockout. The Mexican champion claims he is training in the gym for a knockout victory and there is no thought process on getting a decision.

[Click Here To Read More]

what a joke, marquez has never even knocked pacquiao down, what makes him think he can knock 'em out this time. marquez is old and needs pacquiao to keep his prize fighting image afloat. pacquiao will go back to his old ways when he used to throw a hundred punches per round, a kind of exchange where he's willing to take one but throw three punches back. pacquiao wins by late TKO after marquez gasses out.

Comment

I think katsidis probably hit jmm a little too hard cuz he's been down 7 times in his career I think. Realistically he's not knocking Manny out, if he tries to, and Manny tries to, the most likely outcome is JMM going down again and changing his game plan to outbox Manny as usual. Don't see either guy getting taken out. JMM is my dude, I had him winning all 3 fights. Except the first maybe, but I duno if I wanna see him beat Manny impressively or if I wanna see Manny look great again just cuz I miss the hype nd excitement of the pacquiao show nd I want some life to come back into the mayweather pacquiao fight. Either way I think Manny takes this one close

Comment

jmm can easily beat manny unfortunately he feels he needsvto ko him therefore change his style which will favor pac, **** too bad the judges dont get it right

Comment

Well thats the only way you will get the win i guess

Comment

I hope JMM comes in hard looking for that KO

I am looking for Pac to be in supreme shape and fix this problem by KOing the great JMM

This fight will determine if we have a Pac vs Mayweather fight

IF Pac wins and looks bad JR will smile and be glad to take the fight because as we all know he has ducked the prime Pacman over the past three long years and he always waits for a threat to wear out so as to give him confidence that he longs for and needs , and indeed mangs he has waited , he has watched Pacman decline.

IF Pac man wins by a devastating KO agin old JMM then we may have to wait further to see more PACMAN decline so as to give NOBAL*sweather some confidence to fight once agin.

Jr fought Cotto because he KNEW he could win. HE waited on Cotto , he watched Cotto get slaughtered in the Margo and Pac fights and the limp fighting that followed.

But

Cotto and that Cuban trainer exposed May jr.

JR can bleed, blinding punches can get to him, too bad Cotto didn't have the gas to keep it up from round 9 on or we would have seen JR LOSE.

Question comes can PACMAN keep it up ??

Three years ago no one would ask that question.

This coming fight will tell the tale

Comment

Pacman can be KO.Its the only way Marquez can surely win.But its a very dangerous Fight Plan For Marquez.

Comment

As much as I would like for this to be a ploy to throw the Pacman off his game plan it's not. It's exactly what he has to do. Pac has a helluva chin though. War Dinamita!

Comment

These poor guys, trying desperately to hype a stale matchup.

Comment

no jmm! that's just playing into pac's hands! for the love of.... nawww we've already heard this before.

Comment

Working...
                    X