Collapse
No announcement yet.

Munoz and Vera are fighting tonight...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Munoz and Vera are fighting tonight...

Pinoys gonna make a splash in UFC96 I hope.

Brandon Vera knocked out his opponent with legs kicks, real good showing, as far as Munoz tho, idk man good luck, Hamill has fought much better comp, but you never kno in MMA

Comment

^ No doubt, I'm a Hamil fan. But Munoz is an explosive fighter, and his wrestling skills speak for itself.

Should be a good fight, one of those fights where I really wouldn't mind seeing either guy win.

I say Hamil gets the nod though.

Comment

nice to hear that Vera won the fight

Comment

Dam my stream cut off!!

Comment

Mark Munoz caught a head kick. He lost the fight.

Comment

Yea man I just caught that, it was pretty nasty. I always felt he needed some work cuz the WEC 205 isnt like the UFC 205, Munoz got a crash course today

Comment

Brutal ko..

Comment

vera was throwing nasty leg kicks. no slappy sounds all solid meaty shots. good to see him to great for once again. hope he gets that contract renewal if he hasnt already because this was supposed to be his last ufc fight. as for munoz, i hope he works his stand up a lot more because there is no slacking in the 205 division. thats my friends uncle and my friend told me he's been working on stand up a lot but he still looks very uncomfortable with it and he isnt able to setup his take downs for his ground and pound. hope to see him improve a lot to survive this weight class

Comment

Munoz got CroCop'd

i hope there's no long term damage with that one, that thing sounded brutal when it connected

Comment

Working...
                    X