Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Photo Compilation of my Everest Base Camp trek!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Photo Compilation of my Everest Base Camp trek!

Hope you enjoy

can't see anything

Comment

Originally posted by jose830 View Post
      can't see anything
      Are you sure? It's working for me. Maybe try to refresh the page or better yet, go to the full site and watch in HD.

Comment

Originally posted by timbatron View Post
        Are you sure? It's working for me. Maybe try to refresh the page or better yet, go to the full site and watch in HD.
        working now

Comment

Hope you enjoy

Great photos. Did you see any wildlife?

Comment

Wow, those were great shots. Do you have any night sky pictures? If not, how did the night sky look like over there? How about wildlife? How about weather? That's some pretty scary stuff, though. I have a lot of respect for nature. We are in their world when we go to places like that. But, that looked like a great trip.

Comment

these are some great shots. how long did it take you to hike? that's quite the accomplishment reaching the point you did. hope you had a good trip & hope you continue to do trips like this. travelling is so much fun & an important part of life i believe...good stuff!

Comment

Beautiful shots, Timba.

Must have been another level actually being there and getting to see so much. Lucky bastard, you again, great shots.

Comment

Originally posted by E.P.T. View Post
                  Great photos. Did you see any wildlife?
                  Not so much on the trek unfortunately apart from wild Yaks, mountain goats, and some eagles and vultures. However, when I went down to the jungle in the south of Nepal I saw wild rhino, lemur, macaque, crocodile, elephant, sloth bear, boar, gharials etc. Also did elephant riding and bathing which was lots of fun.

Originally posted by Sparkman0811 View Post
                  Wow, those were great shots. Do you have any night sky pictures? If not, how did the night sky look like over there? How about wildlife? How about weather? That's some pretty scary stuff, though. I have a lot of respect for nature. We are in their world when we go to places like that. But, that looked like a great trip.
                  I didn't have a tripod and left my DSLR at home so only had a cheap point and click so couldn't really get detailed night shots. I wish I had though because the Milky Way looked stunning up there. It was so clear and bright and stretched across the entire sky. Felt like it was going to crash down on us. Really beautiful. The weather was perfect. Hardly a cloud in the sky and didn't rain or snow. Trekking during the day you could wear a t-shirt and still be sweating. Though the night time temps dropped to minus 25 on a couple of occasions and froze the water in my bottle.

Originally posted by joe strong View Post
                  these are some great shots. how long did it take you to hike? that's quite the accomplishment reaching the point you did. hope you had a good trip & hope you continue to do trips like this. travelling is so much fun & an important part of life i believe...good stuff!
                  Took about 2 and a half weeks from Jiri. Most people do the shorter trek and fly into Lukla, but we trekked into Lukla, which was extremely hard going, but the experience was stunning.

Originally posted by Terrel View Post
                  Beautiful shots, Timba.

Must have been another level actually being there and getting to see so much. Lucky bastard, you again, great shots.
                  It was unbelievable. I couldn't believe I was in an environment like that on my own two feet carrying a 20kg backpack up and down valleys and mountains in the highest region on earth. The altitude is a killer though. When you approach EBC and Kala Patthar you are literally stopping to breathe after every 5 or 6 steps. Truly a test of endurance. Don't know how the climbers on Everest do it.

Thanks guys!!!

Comment

Hope you enjoy
                    finally got a chance to see it and Wow! bro awesome shots! breathtaking views

Comment

Working...
                    X