No announcement yet.

Mitt Romney showing his true colors, ignoring a dying patient

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mitt Romney showing his true colors, ignoring a dying patient

This guy Romney is like a polished turd, he seems to be the right candidate on the outside, but in the end he's still a turd.

What do you expect the man to do, sit there and have a 20 minute conversation over something that would be political suicide?

I'm not a fan of Mitt Romney but that was unfair imo. He can't be for something that he knows would be bad for his political career.

Comment

the guy is a polished turd. . . medical marijuana is literally a miracle and a life enhancing drug for people. . . not nearly addictive like pain killers, doesn't completely make you lose your mind. . the benefits are just overwhelming. . .

romney is a tool and i hope he loses the primaries. . obama would beat him in reelection anyway. . . god i really despise all the republican candidates except ron paul. . .

Comment

ron paul>>>>

Comment

if ron paul was just a little more moderate in regards to social welfare, and illegal immigration, we'd see eye to eye on just about everything. . .

i can't quite ascertain exactly where he REALLY stands on "illegal" immigration. . . a true libertarian believes in transparent borders, and much more liberal policies in regards to allowing people from other countries to come over and work. . . basically, everybody gets a shot. . .

but sometimes he seems to be very hostile towards immigrants. . does anybody know wehre he stands on amnesty?

Comment

Originally posted by heat27 View Post
            ron paul>>>>
            I'm gonna quote myself from other treads cus I'm wasting my ****ing breath on Paultards.

This guy hates the Civil rights act cus it against "liberty".
            This guy believes welfare, social security and medicare is unconstitutional.
            This guy thinks income tax should be removed.
            He is against abortion.

It's amazing how PAultards work.

You people think he is Messiah.
            You project all your ideals of what america should be onto him.
            That is why you refuse to see how unrealistic this guy is, and how everything is black and white to him.
            Yeah he wants the troops home, thats nice.
            He wants to legalize weed, thats nice.
            But what about the rest?

Paultards sound like Obama supporters in 08

HAHAHA
            Last edited by Mohammedini; 01-18-2012, 10:58 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Mohammedini View Post
              I'm gonna quote myself from other treads cus I'm wasting my ****ing breath on Paultards.

He is against abortion.

This guy is a complete bum.

That is why you refuse to see how unrealistic this guy is, and how everything is black and white to him.
              But what about the rest?

HAHAHA

ron paul>>>>nostradamus

Comment

Originally posted by Mohammedini View Post

He is against abortion.

But what about the rest?

HAHAHA

ron paul isn't agaist abortion? he just thinks that it should be left up to the people to vote for in each state. . . he doesn't believe that 9 supreme court justices should decide it, but rather, it should be left up to the people and the legislators. . .

really? he's against civil rights? as far as i know, he VERY STRONGLY believes in natural, and human rights. . . his interpretaiton of the constitution says that every man should be able to control his own destiny, free from govt. interference. he believes that every man, color or creed notwithstanding, is entitled to these rights, and govt. should not interfere - whether it be to help or harm. . . he would have been one of the good guys back during the era of civil rights in the 50's nad 60's. ..

he just believes that every man controls his own destiny. . i agree, it's a little naive. . .

he is a little too hostile towards social welfare for my tastes. . . but once again, i believe he just said that it should be left up to the individual states on how they want to budget their money. . . let the people vote on it. . .

im not a "paultard", but i just think that for THE MOST PART, when he talks, it makes sense. . .

i guess because my dad came from nothing, and made it with no government help or anything . . . but once again, it's a little naive to believe that everybody can. . . it's hard to compete with people who already have money and resources. . . but that doesn't mean you should penalize those who have worked hard for what they achieved. . .
                Last edited by UglyPug; 01-18-2012, 11:46 AM.

Comment

and i don't tihnk he believes in no income tax. . he just is against arbitrarily trying to decide who should be taxed more. . . and against who the govt/ should help, and not help. . . either way, its going to be unfair to somebody. . NOT saying i agree 100%. .

but to do away with taxes all together? that's crazy. . . it would be impossible, and a disaster. . . you couldn't do it. .

Comment

For those of you who are considering voting for this lying flip flopper Romney your better off keeping Obama in office otherwise this country is going to be even more crapped up. I still remember when Romney took office as Governor of Mass I was driving my taxi and listening to his rant about how he is going to turn everything around in Mass and help the health care system yada yada typical bull. Anyway he also mentioned his priority was being governor and helping the state and he had no intention of Running for the Presidency.

Well 2 years later Mass started charging people out of their state taxes if they didnt have health insurance either because their work didnt offer it or they couldnt afford to get a personal plan. Well considering I couldnt afford health insurance due to it being almost 500 a month for a single white male in his 20's I was still charged 560 dollars out of my state taxes which left me a whole 35 dollars out of my state taxes that year. Hmmm so I cant afford it and my work didnt offer it lets just take your money anyway and make you more poor. So keep that in mind because thats what Romney care will do to you if he becomes the President of this great country.

Next someone who is supposed to be governor with promises of taking care of the state he loves with no intention of running for Pres. in the near future decided 2 years was enough out of his 4 year term of governor to step aside and concentrate on running the country instead. Hmmmmm Talk about lying huh. Nevermind all the companies he bancrupted and put under with his "great policies"

Please dont vote for this flip flopping clown.

Comment

Working...
                    X