No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Insider Notebook: Floyd Mayweather, Drug Testing, More

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Insider Notebook: Floyd Mayweather, Drug Testing, More

By Robert Morales - Promoter Bob Arum certainly has not given up on a fight between his Manny Pacquiao and Floyd Mayweather Jr. But that fight would lose a lot of luster off its shine if Mayweather were to lose to Victor Ortiz on Saturday or Pacquiao were to lose to Juan Manuel Marquez on Nov. 12.

It was therefore no surprise to hear Arum handicap Saturday's fight minutes before he played host to a news conference last week in Beverly Hills promoting Pacquiao-Marquez III slated for MGM Grand in Las Vegas.

"I think Ortiz is a good, young fighter," Arum said. "But he's really inexperienced and in fighting Floyd he's fighting a guy who really knows boxing. So I don't give Ortiz much of a chance to beat Mayweather.

"I mean, he's going to try. But I just don't give him a chance."

Arum makes sense. And that's exactly what he wants if and when he sits down again to try and successfully negotiate a fight between Pacquiao and Mayweather - common sense. [Click Here To Read More]

Hopefully, both Pacman & Floydie will beat their respective opponents so they can face off next year!

The place? make it in neutral country! In UAE, Middle East!

Comment

Floyd and the Floydiots wont allow that.

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
        By Robert Morales - Promoter Bob Arum certainly has not given up on a fight between his Manny Pacquiao and Floyd Mayweather Jr. But that fight would lose a lot of luster off its shine if Mayweather were to lose to Victor Ortiz on Saturday or Pacquiao were to lose to Juan Manuel Marquez on Nov. 12.

It was therefore no surprise to hear Arum handicap Saturday's fight minutes before he played host to a news conference last week in Beverly Hills promoting Pacquiao-Marquez III slated for MGM Grand in Las Vegas.

"I think Ortiz is a good, young fighter," Arum said. "But he's really inexperienced and in fighting Floyd he's fighting a guy who really knows boxing. So I don't give Ortiz much of a chance to beat Mayweather.

Arum makes sense. And that's exactly what he wants if and when he sits down again to try and successfully negotiate a fight between Pacquiao and Mayweather - common sense. [Click Here To Read More]
        What an absolute arsewipe Arum.

FACT: USADA testing was no problem whatsoever for Mosley or Ortiz.

Just another roadblock from the bobfather that will be happily endorsed by the fuktards.

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post

the spelling is atrocious. The word is "we ACCEDE to those tests" not exceed........ Tut, tut.

Comment

kizer is arum's pocket puppet , how one can trust him with test results . Remember how he covered up de la hoya's positive test after mosley fight .

Comment

Originally posted by tostao View Post
              kizer is arum's pocket puppet , how one can trust him with test results . Remember how he covered up de la hoya's positive test after mosley fight .
              This ^^^^^^^

Comment

Originally posted by LeadUppercut View Post
                What an absolute arsewipe Arum.

FACT: USADA testing was no problem whatsoever for Mosley or Ortiz.

Just another roadblock from the bobfather that will be happily endorsed by the fuktards.
                What's up your butt this time? other than Mayweather's prick that is. lol :****you:

Comment

"Promoter Bob Arum certainly has not given up on a fight between his Manny Pacquiao and Floyd Mayweather Jr."

After all the facts that have been presented during these past two years, you still have reason to believe Arum wants to make this mega fight. BS.

Comment

Originally posted by Dedication View Post
                    "Promoter Bob Arum certainly has not given up on a fight between his Manny Pacquiao and Floyd Mayweather Jr."

After all the facts that have been presented during these past two years, you still have reason to believe Arum wants to make this mega fight. BS.
                    I agree and with the additional reluctant of Floyd Mayweather we better say bye bye to this fight fight.

Comment

Working...
                    X