Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Let's be honest, Mayweather never faced someone like Mosley.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Let's be honest, Mayweather never faced someone like Mosley.

I know this has been said many times, but the thing is that he really hasn't faced someone like Mosley. Not someone with the power Mosley has, the speed he has, size he has, and even boxing skills.

If Mosley does beat Mayweather, please, let's all give him all the credit he deserves because this is a tough task.

Originally posted by 'Sugar' Freddi View Post
    I know this has been said many times, but the thing is that he really hasn't faced someone like Mosley. Not someone with the power Mosley has, the speed he has, size he has, and even boxing skills.

If Mosley does beat Mayweather, please, let's all give him all the credit he deserves because this is a tough task.
    you're right he's never faced anyone as old and shot. Should be an easy night.

Comment

Mosley or Corralles is his toughest task but for what its worth I think Floyd beats him easy.

Comment

I agree. I give a lot of respect to the winner of this bout. War Shane!

Comment

Originally posted by 'Sugar' Freddi View Post

My thoughts exactly!!! Bust him up Shane!!!

Comment

Mosley has never fought someone like Floyd.

Money May by decision.

Comment

Mayweather will deserve props for beating Mosley. However he deserves props for beating JMM, Ricky Hatton, Oscar, Judah, the late great Gatti, Castillo twice, & the late great Diego Corrales to mention a few.

Comment

Originally posted by Haterfree View Post
                Mayweather will deserve props for beating Mosley. However he deserves props for beating JMM, Ricky Hatton, Oscar, Judah, the late great Gatti, Castillo twice, & the late great Diego Corrales to mention a few.
                Hell no. Are you serious? Marquez doesn't even belong in that weight class. Maruqez took that fight for the money mostly but dude belongs in the 130 to 135 weight class. That's it. The fight wasn't even competitive.

Comment

Originally posted by Cottoman View Post
                  I agree. I give a lot of respect to the winner of this bout. War Shane!
                  Mosley will throw wide shots and be countered like he was countered against by Cotto, Wright, Forrest. Mosley hates fights who throws straight punches. For Mosley to win, he has to change alot of **** up with his style of fighting. Which I'm not too sure he can do. And Floyd is undoubtedly one of the hardest boxers to land on in this sport.

Comment

so many people really underestimate shane mosley....gonna be a lot of crow eaten around here may2...and not by mosley fans.

Comment

Working...
                    X